Archived SOLD - PLEASE ARCHIVE: AT-AT Commander & Klaatu Skiff MOCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Postage for First Class signed for is £5. I'll happily ship worldwide, but only fully insured.
The figure will be sent fully protected in a star case (or other manufacturer equivalent!) with plenty of packaging.

ATAT-COMMANDER TRI-LOGO - £60 SOLD
  • The card's flat and unpunched but has a couple of creases across the front and around the punch (for the majority of these the image hasn't been broken). These are all visible in the pictures except one which goes from the top of the bubble to the right hand side of the card. The top-right corner's rubbed and bent too.
  • The usual tri-logo damage to the bubble - it's been crushed and it feels like there's a tiny crack on the bottom of the bubble. I've not been able to photograph it as it's not visible, but I can feel it with my finger. There's also been a sticker on the front which has left residue - it's possible this could be cleaned up. On the plus side the bubble's well attached and clear.
  • The figure's in great condition with original weapon.

ATATC-1.jpg

ATATC-2.jpg

ATATC-3.jpg

ATATC-4.jpg

ATATC-5.jpg

ATATC-6.jpg

ATATC-7.jpg

ATATC-8.jpg

ATATC-9.jpg

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
KLAATU SKIFF CARD 79-BACK - £28
  • The card's flat and unpunched but has a crease across the top right corner. There's also a some creasing across the card at the top of the bubble. The most obvious issue is the torn card by the logo, and there's some dirt on the racetrack to the left of the logo.
  • The bubble is yellowed but has no dings, though the figure is pressed against the front. There's also some sticker residue. It's well attached and has the waffle pattern.
  • The figure's in great condition with original weapon.

KSG-1.jpg

KSG-2.jpg

KSG-3.jpg

KSG-4.jpg

KSG-5.jpg

KSG-6.jpg

KSG-7.jpg

KSG-8.jpg

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
A few more pictures of the bubble for the ATAT Commander.

I'm not sure whether there is a crack at the bottom of the bubble. It feels like there's a tiny one but I can't see anything on the pictures, so it could just be the edge of some of the plastic where it's been crushed.

ATATC-10.jpg

ATATC-11.jpg

ATATC-12.jpg

ATATC-13.jpg

ATATC-14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom