Sell your collectables here. Vintage (1977-1985) Star Wars toys only please - use the 'General Sales' forum for selling modern and non-Star Wars items.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
MOC sale!!!.......letting a few go to concentrate on getting the 21 back versions....do I really need 4 obi wans???prices are Obi wan.....stunning,hard to let go,there’s a slight dent in the bubble and I’d say it’s a factory flaw than anything else,iggy,not much to say,graded,slight tint to bubble but stunning,snag unfortunately has warped in transit and has a dent In card by his face,unfortunately slight lift in the bottom but price reflects that........these 3 are stunning,prices...obi£280,igg£220 snag£160.....OVBO!postage of your choice added,will listen to sensible offers but these are fair prices!!!cross posted!!
- 503071F4-1D7E-4275-8B43-2A005DEEDA43.jpeg (276.08 KiB) Viewed 621 times
- 9ADDA87A-8EC9-440F-98FA-77FFABC6D896.jpeg (261.86 KiB) Viewed 621 times
- 3A52E795-6F70-43EE-A816-15170A24B0B9.jpeg (252.87 KiB) Viewed 621 times
Last edited by Philbyno1 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Jedi Master
- Posts: 2490
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:32 pm
- Location: The other side of Mos Eisley
Just curios to know, why your 77 back IG-88 has got an ESB bubble?? I’ve not seen that stemmed bubble on a 77 back before. Interesting
if IGGY does sell i have money waiting
Sold earlier sorry mate