SWFUK

Various Items for sale

Sell your collectables here. Vintage (1977-1985) Star Wars toys only please - use the 'General Sales' forum for selling modern and non-Star Wars items.
Rstar
New User
New User

Various Items for sale

Postby Rstar » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:57 pm

Star Wars Toys early 1980’s

Hi, Here I have a list of my star wars toys bought for me when I was younger from the early 1980s (and possibly the late 1970s) I would like to sell. This is the first time these toys have been brought to market since new. Based on a small amount of market research I am looking for £200. The items to be picked up from Essex. Please see the attached photos and the list below for toy details / condition. If these items interest you please email me at russell@comeval.com
Regards Russell

X Wing Fighter
– complete with instruction manual and un-used battle damage stickers, some uv fading
The Interceptor – complete with instruction manual, internal clip to keep right (in picture) wing connected is broken; I believe a replacement piece could be 3D printed or obtained on ebay.
ATS5 – Complete with instructions
CAP2 – Complete with instructions
2 X Speeder Bikes – Complete with rear flaps and instruction manual, includes 2 X Biker Scouts (pictured), some uv fading and broken gun turret on one bike only, but still have turret on other one.
Mini Rig (various items) – snow buggy, Tripod Gun turret with ammo case and hose, Unknown cross shaped piece which rises in the centre (pictured far right in ‘various star wars apparatus’ picture) and sattle light dish (pictured separately)
Millennium Falkon – Instruction manual, complete, except for rod and ball piece, some UV fading.
Rebel Snow Speeder – I believe this to be complete with harpoon, rear boosters (see ‘figurine weapons) and square piece (pictured front) with the exception of the string that ties harpoon to square piece is missing.
Scout Walker – complete with instruction manual, one side has uv fading (pictured) and one pin has broken on hatch lid.
34 Figurines – Collection of figurines, Darf Vader has torn cloak, grey man second from left second row from bottom has broken torso, some general wear and fading, please see picture to identify
Figurine weapons – various weapons and accessories for the figurines.
Battle at Sarlaccs pit board game – Return of the jedi board game, complete with instructions, some creasing to the box and a couple of the cardboard game pieces.
Attachments
Figurine Weapons star wars.jpg
Figurine Weapons star wars.jpg (91.16 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Figureines starwars.jpg
Figureines starwars.jpg (166.42 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Scout Walker star wars.jpg
Scout Walker star wars.jpg (81.14 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Snowspeeder star wars.jpg
Snowspeeder star wars.jpg (112.86 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Millennium Falcon star wars.jpg
Millennium Falcon star wars.jpg (89.85 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Various star wars apperators.jpg
Various star wars apperators.jpg (50.78 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Speeder bike final.jpg
Speeder bike final.jpg (103.96 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Cap2 AST5 star wars.jpg
Cap2 AST5 star wars.jpg (89.96 KiB) Viewed 426 times
The Interceptor star wars.jpg
The Interceptor star wars.jpg (114.59 KiB) Viewed 426 times
X Wing Fighter star wars.jpg
X Wing Fighter star wars.jpg (92.28 KiB) Viewed 426 times

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Various Items for sale

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:16 pm

I’d say you’re probably a bit cheap on this, but if you’re happy with the price I’d buy it.

coomber75
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby coomber75 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:23 pm

Agreed a bit light and a shame I don't live closer lol

tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby tigerham » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:10 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:I’d say you’re probably a bit cheap on this, but if you’re happy with the price I’d buy it.

Good call. I noticed this on FB, people being honest and stating others are selling too cheaply. Makes the hobby a better place for sure.

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:49 pm

tigerham wrote:
ScruffyLookingNH wrote:I’d say you’re probably a bit cheap on this, but if you’re happy with the price I’d buy it.

Good call. I noticed this on FB, people being honest and stating others are selling too cheaply. Makes the hobby a better place for sure.

If a seasoned collector sells something at a price they’re happy with that’s fine. If a dealer of any sorts asks a price then I won’t argue to pay more: they should know their market. But if a non collector is selling off their stuff it’s only fair. I suspect someone will have PM’d first to avoid being seen as taking advantage, though.

tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby tigerham » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:56 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:
tigerham wrote:

If a seasoned collector sells something at a price they’re happy with that’s fine. If a dealer of any sorts asks a price then I won’t argue to pay more: they should know their market. But if a non collector is selling off their stuff it’s only fair. I suspect someone will have PM’d first to avoid being seen as taking advantage, though.

Absolutely.
Last edited by tigerham on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rstar
New User
New User

Postby Rstar » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:19 pm

Hi there,
Thank you for your interest and reply's
These items are now SOLD,
Yes i did sell these items perhaps for a little less than they are worth, but they sold in 24hrs to a happy new owner
All the best to you all
and may the force be with you :D
Regards
Rstar

AndyPreston
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby AndyPreston » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:25 pm

Whoever bought these, I'm looking for a set of Battle Damage X-wing stickers, if you're interested in selling?

Thanks, Andy
http://www.ukstarwars.com Looking for non-toy vintage British SW items esp. store displays, advertising & promotional items, and cast & crew or prop items.

jayums
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby jayums » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:20 pm

This has got to be a wind up. I recently acquired some magic beans that I would have part exchanged for that lot :lol:

Capetown
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Capetown » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:22 pm

AndyPreston wrote:Whoever bought these, I'm looking for a set of Battle Damage X-wing stickers, if you're interested in selling?

Thanks, Andy

I think I have a set of those somewhere Andy. Let me have a look tomorrow.

AndyPreston
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby AndyPreston » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:36 am

Capetown wrote:I think I have a set of those somewhere Andy. Let me have a look tomorrow.

That would be great, cheers :D
http://www.ukstarwars.com Looking for non-toy vintage British SW items esp. store displays, advertising & promotional items, and cast & crew or prop items.

Capetown
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Capetown » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:33 am

I was so sure I had one, but it turned out to be an empty sheet. Sorry!

AndyPreston
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby AndyPreston » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:25 pm

Capetown wrote:I was so sure I had one, but it turned out to be an empty sheet. Sorry!

No worries, thank you for looking :)

Return to “Star Wars Items for Sale”