Archived SOLD Various Items for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rstar

Star Wars Toys early 1980's

Hi, Here I have a list of my star wars toys bought for me when I was younger from the early 1980s (and possibly the late 1970s) I would like to sell. This is the first time these toys have been brought to market since new. Based on a small amount of market research I am looking for £200. The items to be picked up from Essex. Please see the attached photos and the list below for toy details / condition. If these items interest you please email me at [email protected]
Regards Russell

X Wing Fighter
– complete with instruction manual and un-used battle damage stickers, some uv fading
The Interceptor – complete with instruction manual, internal clip to keep right (in picture) wing connected is broken; I believe a replacement piece could be 3D printed or obtained on ebay.
ATS5 – Complete with instructions
CAP2 – Complete with instructions
2 X Speeder Bikes – Complete with rear flaps and instruction manual, includes 2 X Biker Scouts (pictured), some uv fading and broken gun turret on one bike only, but still have turret on other one.
Mini Rig (various items) – snow buggy, Tripod Gun turret with ammo case and hose, Unknown cross shaped piece which rises in the centre (pictured far right in 'various star wars apparatus' picture) and sattle light dish (pictured separately)
Millennium Falkon – Instruction manual, complete, except for rod and ball piece, some UV fading.
Rebel Snow Speeder – I believe this to be complete with harpoon, rear boosters (see 'figurine weapons) and square piece (pictured front) with the exception of the string that ties harpoon to square piece is missing.
Scout Walker – complete with instruction manual, one side has uv fading (pictured) and one pin has broken on hatch lid.
34 Figurines – Collection of figurines, Darf Vader has torn cloak, grey man second from left second row from bottom has broken torso, some general wear and fading, please see picture to identify
Figurine weapons – various weapons and accessories for the figurines.
Battle at Sarlaccs pit board game – Return of the jedi board game, complete with instructions, some creasing to the box and a couple of the cardboard game pieces.

Attachments

• X Wing Fighter star wars.jpg
    X Wing Fighter star wars.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 477
  • The Interceptor star wars.jpg
    The Interceptor star wars.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 477
  • Cap2 AST5 star wars.jpg
    Cap2 AST5 star wars.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 476
  • Speeder bike final.jpg
    Speeder bike final.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 476
  • Various star wars apperators.jpg
    Various star wars apperators.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 476
  • Millennium Falcon star wars.jpg
    Millennium Falcon star wars.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 475
  • Snowspeeder star wars.jpg
    Snowspeeder star wars.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 475
  • Scout Walker star wars.jpg
    Scout Walker star wars.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 476
  • Figureines starwars.jpg
    Figureines starwars.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 476
  • Figurine Weapons star wars.jpg
    Figurine Weapons star wars.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 477

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'd say you're probably a bit cheap on this, but if you're happy with the price I'd buy it.

tigerham

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
I'd say you're probably a bit cheap on this, but if you're happy with the price I'd buy it.

Good call. I noticed this on FB, people being honest and stating others are selling too cheaply. Makes the hobby a better place for sure.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
tigerham said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

Good call. I noticed this on FB, people being honest and stating others are selling too cheaply. Makes the hobby a better place for sure.

If a seasoned collector sells something at a price they're happy with that's fine. If a dealer of any sorts asks a price then I won't argue to pay more: they should know their market. But if a non collector is selling off their stuff it's only fair. I suspect someone will have PM'd first to avoid being seen as taking advantage, though.

tigerham

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
tigerham said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

If a seasoned collector sells something at a price they're happy with that's fine. If a dealer of any sorts asks a price then I won't argue to pay more: they should know their market. But if a non collector is selling off their stuff it's only fair. I suspect someone will have PM'd first to avoid being seen as taking advantage, though.

Absolutely.

Rstar

Hi there,
Thank you for your interest and reply's
These items are now SOLD,
Yes i did sell these items perhaps for a little less than they are worth, but they sold in 24hrs to a happy new owner
All the best to you all
and may the force be with you :D
Regards
Rstar

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Whoever bought these, I'm looking for a set of Battle Damage X-wing stickers, if you're interested in selling?

Thanks, Andy

jayums

Jedi Master
This has got to be a wind up. I recently acquired some magic beans that I would have part exchanged for that lot :lol:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
AndyPreston said:
Whoever bought these, I'm looking for a set of Battle Damage X-wing stickers, if you're interested in selling?

Thanks, Andy

I think I have a set of those somewhere Andy. Let me have a look tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom