Archived *** PLEASE ARCHIVE *** Kenner, Palitoy, PBP and Lili Ledy Boxed and Loose For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
T&Cs please read:

- Payment is via PayPal Friends and Family, or add 4% to the combined cost of the purchase plus postage.
- Sensible offers will be considered.
- Postage will be at cost and will depend on how many items you want, whether I can combine them into a single delivery, whether you want it sending 1st or 2nd class, whether you live in the UK or abroad, etc.
- If you are interested in buying any items, please PM me and I will work out the postage costs for you.
- More info and photos available on request.
- All items will be sent very well protected and fully insured.

Thank you and good luck!

Kenner Jabba the Hutt Action Playset - £65 - SOLD

Contents complete and in excellent condition. Box in very good condition, but with a few scuffs, creases etc. (please see photos). No inner packaging or Kenner instructions present, but I will include a set of Tri-logo instructions.

Jabba 01.jpg

Jabba 02.jpg

Jabba 03.jpg

Jabba 04.jpg

Jabba 05.jpg

Jabba 06.jpg

Jabba 07.jpg

Jabba 08.jpg

Jabba 09.jpg

Jabba 10.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Jabba 11.jpg

Jabba 12.jpg

POTF Han Solo (in Carbonite Chamber) - £195 - SOLD

Card has good colours and a perfect, but yellowed bubble. The card has a few minor marks and creases on the front, and a very slight wave, but displays extremely well (please see photos). It does however have pen marks on the reverse (see photos), hence the price.

POTF Han Carb 01.jpg

POTF Han Carb 02.jpg

POTF Han Carb 03.jpg

POTF Han Carb 04.jpg

POTF Han Carb 05.jpg

POTF Han Carb 06.jpg

POTF Han Carb 07.jpg

POTF Han Carb 08.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
POTF Han Carb 09.jpg

POTF Han Carb 10.jpg

Palitoy 30 Back Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) RESEAL - £85 - SOLD

This is an original Palitoy card and bubble, complete with the original figure and weapon which came on this card. It has been resealed by me. The footer was missing, so I made a custom one (modelled off an original). The original tape holding the weapon had yellowed and come off, so I cleaned off the residue and added new archival tape in its place which does not yellow over time.

The bubble has started to yellow, and there is a small ding at the top right of it, plus a very small tear at the top centre where it joins the card. Some sellotape had been stuck on the card in a couple of areas for many years; one in the region behind the figure's left hand and the other immediately above the bubble. I have removed this tape and cleaned both areas. That aside, the backing card is actually excellent, with very good colour and is also unpunched.

Han Hoth - 01.jpg

Han Hoth - 02.jpg

Han Hoth - 03.jpg

Han Hoth - 04.jpg

Han Hoth - 05.jpg

Han Hoth - 06.jpg

Han Hoth - 07.jpg

Han Hoth - 08.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Han Hoth - 09.jpg

Palitoy Bi-Logo TIE Interceptor BOX ONLY - £25 - SOLD

Box has a lot of wear (please see photos), but has good integrity. This sale is for the box only. No toy or inner packaging is included.

TIE - 01.jpg

TIE - 02.jpg

TIE - 03-04.jpg

TIE - 05-06.jpg

Palitoy Star Wars X-Wing Fighter BOX ONLY - £20 - SOLD

Box has major damage, with one end flap torn off, but it is still present (please see photos). This would make a great restoration project for someone. This sale is for the box only. No toy or inner packaging is included.

Palitoy Xwing Box 01.jpg

Palitoy Xwing Box 02.jpg

Palitoy Xwing Box 03.jpg

Palitoy Xwing Box 04.jpg

Palitoy Xwing Box 05.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Palitoy Xwing Box 06.jpg

Lili Ledy Rebo Band (incomplete) - £125 - SOLD

All 3 figures are the Lili Ledy versions, which differ from their Kenner counterparts. Max Rebo is a darker blue which does not fade, Sy Snootles is a lighter shade of yellow with larger, brighter blue spots, and Droopy McCool has much darker shorts. These Lili Ledy band figures are all prone to yellowing, and all three of these ones for sale are starting to do this to a greater or lesser extent, and each has small paint rubs (please see photos).

Please note, the accessories (Max's organ, Droopy's flute and microphone) are all the Kenner versions and NOT the Lili Ledy ones. Sy Snootles' microphone is missing.

Ledy Rebo Band 01.jpg

Ledy Rebo Band 02.jpg

Ledy Rebo Band 03.jpg

Ledy Rebo Band 04.jpg

Ledy Rebo Band 05.jpg

Ledy Rebo Band 06.jpg

Ledy Rebo Band 07.jpg

Ledy Rebo Band 08.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
PBP 4-LOM (damaged and incomplete) - £65 - SOLD

The figure is the PBP version with scarred COO. The armour is the red PBP version, however it is damaged in two places; one of the clasps at the back has split, and the lowest segment of the front of the armour has been neatly sliced off at some point (perhaps the dog chewed it?). Also, the figure has had black pen touch-ups to some nose rubs. The cloak is a Kenner one NOT a PBP one (although they are extremely similar), and no gun is included (the correct one would be a Kenner V1).

This figure clearly has issues, but at £65 it's a great way to own a rare figure on a budget, and save yourself at least £200.

PBP 4-LOM - For Sale - 01.jpg

PBP 4-LOM - For Sale - 02.jpg

PBP 4-LOM - For Sale - 03.jpg

PBP 4-LOM - For Sale - 04.jpg

PBP 4-LOM - For Sale - 05.jpg

PBP 4-LOM - For Sale - 06.jpg

Lili Ledy Klaatu Skiff Guard (Black hood) - £35 - SOLD

This is the black hood variant of the Lili Ledy Klaatu Skiff Guard. The figure has good nose paint with only a very minor rub. Similarly, the black paint on the hood is good, with only a few small rubs (please see photos). The figure's torso has yellowed, but the back much less so than the front. This means the yellowing hardly shows when displaying the figure from behind to see the black hood. No weapon is included.

Ledy Black Hood Klaatu 01.jpg

Ledy Black Hood Klaatu 02.jpg

Ledy Black Hood Klaatu 03.jpg

Ledy Black Hood Klaatu 04.jpg

Pabs1977

Padawan
PM sent about the TIE and X-Wing boxes. Good luck with the sale - a nice assortment of items here.

lejackal

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Mysterben said:
Pm on Han hoth

Thank you for your interest. I'm sorry, but I have not received a PM from you. Please message me again.

Thanks.

His first PM won't have worked as he had to have his first post approved- might be worth dropping him one?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
lejackal said:
Snaketibe said:
Mysterben said:
Pm on Han hoth

Thank you for your interest. I'm sorry, but I have not received a PM from you. Please message me again.

Thanks.

His first PM won't have worked as he had to have his first post approved- might be worth dropping him one?

Thanks, Carl. I think he must have had that approval now (perhaps from you? If so, thanks :)) as I have now had a PM from him.

Jeremy

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
It might be a chap called Matt Smith contacting you, I told him about it as he's looking to add to his run. He's a stand up guy if it is him.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
T&Cs please read:

- Payment is via PayPal Friends and Family, or add 4% to the combined cost of the purchase plus postage.
- Sensible offers will be considered.
- Postage will be at cost and will depend on how many items you want, whether I can combine them into a single delivery, whether you want it sending 1st or 2nd class, whether you live in the UK or abroad, etc.
- If you are interested in buying any items, please PM me and I will work out the postage costs for you.
- More info and photos available on request.
- All items will be sent very well protected and fully insured.

Thank you and good luck!

Kenner Jabba the Hutt Action Playset - £75

Contents complete and in excellent condition. Box in very good condition, but with a few scuffs, creases etc. (please see photos). No inner packaging or Kenner instructions present, but I will include a set of Tri-logo instructions.

Jabba 01.jpg

Jabba 02.jpg

Jabba 03.jpg

Jabba 04.jpg

Jabba 05.jpg

Jabba 06.jpg

Jabba 07.jpg

Jabba 08.jpg

Jabba 09.jpg

Jabba 10.jpg

PM Sent

Status