Archived 5 VERY NICE KENNER ROTJ MOC - SOLD - Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
SOLD PRUNE FACE ROTJ KENNER 79 BACK MOC C9 - £45 INC. NEW PROTECH STAR CASE & UK POSTAGE
Bubble is excellent with a mild crease across the top and a small ding bottom left corner and I've just found a tiny crack, firmly factory sealed, usual tint. The card has a rub top left otherwise superb.

SOLD LEIA PONCHO ROTJ KENNER 79 BACK MOC C9 CB - £95 INC. NEW PROTECH STAR CASE & UK POSTAGE
The card is unpunched and in near mint condition apart from tiny litho bottom left. The bubble is excellent with the usual tint and firmly factory sealed.

SOLD KLAATU ROTJ KENNER 79 BACK MOC C9 - £55 INC. NEW PROTECH STAR CASE & UK POSTAGE
Bubble is superb, firmly factory sealed, usual tint. The card has a rub top left otherwise superb.

SOLD R2-D2 SENSORSCOPE ROTJ KENNER 77 BACK MOC C9 CB - £165 INC. NEW PROTECH STAR CASE & UK POSTAGE
The card is unpunched and in near mint condition. The bubble is excellent, clear and firmly factory sealed ding to the top right edge.

Payment via F&F or buyer covers fees adding 4% on. I've been collecting and dealing in vintage Star Wars and other toys for over 20 years and well known in the community so please buy with confidence.
Leia1.JPG
Leia2.JPG
Leia3.JPG
R2D2.jpg
R2D21.jpg
R2D22.jpg
R2D23.jpg
R2D24.jpg
Lando1.jpg
Lando2.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
sundowner said:
Interested in all these - please PM me.
Hi sundowner
Now that you've had your initial posts approved you'll be able to PM Andyclarke directly

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Sorry just seen your message the Leia is pending at the moment. Should things change I will let you know.

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Hi Andy

I'd take the Lando if you still have it or are still accepting reservations?

Best wishes

Lee

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Andy

Dropped you a PM mate. Gonna have to pause on this one, Mrs might be losing her job today and best ( in those circumstances ) I don't spend.

Hopefully, it won't be as bad as I expect. She has been on Furlough but the whole company has been called into a virtual announcement today for reasons no one knows..,.fill in the blanks

Cheers

Lee

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi Andy is the leia still avalible I am still intrested if so.

Thanks

coomber75

Sith Lord
my r2 arrived amazing, strongly recommend to buy from Amdy great guy no hassles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom