Han Hoth Palitoy ROTJ MOC (previously selling other MOC's) for sale

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi everyone,

I've decided to list some items I bought over seven years ago. I haven't bought or sold anything for quite a few years and I don't have the opportunity to come on the forum as much as I used to.

The below MOC's were either bought at Memorabilia, Collectormania or from other users on here. The ones which could be possibly Toy Toni's (Luke Bespin and AT-AT Driver) have had their photos sent to Jason who confirmed they are not TT's.

When I did collect MOC's I always went for as perfect as I could afford. All of the bubbles are 100% attached and none of them have any cracks.

Please ask any questions on here or via PM and I will try and reply as quick as possible. Please also check my feedback in my signature below.

Luke Skywalker Bespin - 45 back Palitoy - £500 SOLD sold as of 12/01/2021
Great card, no major creases, no veins and the hanger is sound.
The bubble has two small dents on the top corners and some small sticker residue (I think) on the underside of the bubble. I can take more photos if necessary.
It was graded by UK Graders - Card 85%, Bubble 80%, Figure 85%

MdKv6VM.jpg

c4jxure.jpg

sXBURgr.jpg

Han Solo Hoth - 65 back Palitoy - £215
Really nice bubble. No yellowing at all and completely ding and dent free. I can't see anything wrong with the card at all. Hopefully the pictures can show that.

RdQd2hc.jpg

aTnK8JO.jpg

uTPz1gE.jpg

Rebel Soldier Hoth battle gear - 65 back Palitoy - £275 SOLD
There are some spider veins across the top of the card, especially around the hangar, which I hope you can see from the photos. Bubble is slightly yellow but no dents.

OkLUwIs.jpg

tpH0TLd.jpg

v4uV1mk.jpg

nng3Xm5.jpg

I've got some other decent cards in my collection - not much and not that many I'd want to let go, mainly because for sentimental reasons, however, I do have the following cards I may be interested in selling if there was an interest:

8D8 tri-logo (Ewoks blacked out)
8D8 ROTJ Kenner 77A back - update 11/09/2020 - can't find this - must have sold it years ago
Princess Leia Organa ROTJ Kenner 77A back (UKG 75) - sold as of 12/01/2021
Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot ROTJ Kenner 65C back (UKG 85)

Last edited:

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hello mate

Some really nice mocs there. I would potentially be intrested in the leia organa on jedi card depending on price ECT and also the 77 back 8D8.

Cheers

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stubbs said:
Hello mate

Some really nice mocs there. I would potentially be intrested in the leia organa on jedi card depending on price ECT and also the 77 back 8D8.

Cheers

Hi,

I'll have to dig out the Leia MOC but i've attached a photo I have of it that I must have taken years ago.

The grades are - card = 80%, bubble = 75%, figure = 85%

This is a photograph of it before it was graded
Iou44.jpg

With regards to price, I have no idea - I can't find anything recent for this figure on ebay, here or Rebelscum, which I suppose shows its rarity. I asked for a value of it in 2017 on here (https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35121) where I was given an estimate ranging fom £800 to £1300, so i'd probably be looking at anything from £1,150 upwards.
It really is a prize piece of mine but one I know that would always command a huge fee, so I wouldn't be desperate to sell it or let it go for less than £1,150 at this time.

I'll have to dig out the 77 back 8D8 and photograph it

Cheers,

Nick

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sorry, I put in my original post about also having a 77 back 8D8 and a 65C back ERG - unfortunately, after trawling around my attic for an hour I can't find either of them so must have sold them years ago and not updated my records.

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Han Solo Bespin (photos here in the valuation thread - https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41488)

Asking for £250

Nick

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
silver grin said:
Bump.

Open to offers and payment by way of installments if that helps people out.

Some lovely cards that you have for sale.
Would it be possible to see a picture of the Tri Logo 8D8 and an idea of price please.
Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom