I feel like somebody's being ambitious!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Any takers?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-PALITOY-POWER-DROID-CARDED-1977-V-RARE-/350646657739?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item51a42b62cb

Lee77

Sith Lord
Lol! I saw that this morning. They've priced it as if its a nice one rather than a reseal. £30 tops.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Lee77 said:
Lol! I saw that this morning. They've priced it as if its a nice one rather than a reseal. £30 tops.

Maybe they got a little to caught up in the whole Chewbacca situation this week and now think that any Palitoy figure with a card is worth 1000's.

Any idea what that sealed Palitoy Power droid went for from the same Chewbacca seller?

Lee77

Sith Lord
I think it was about £175. If I remember, it had a fairly hefty crease on the top corner. Still a good price though. The thing I've noticed with the PowerDroid is that they either have a bad crease or a dented bubble because its so large. I'm still looking for a nice one.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Yeah well over priced, I paid about $450 for a graded example (my only graded card) & the one from the same seller as the chewie only went up to £175 & did not meet its reserve, so may well still be available :wink:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
Yeah well over priced, I paid about $450 for a graded example (my only graded card) & the one from the same seller as the chewie only went up to £175 & did not meet its reserve, so may well still be available :wink:

I had a feeling it didn't go for much although I guess it'll be back up on ebay at some point. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the PowerDroid that's up at the moment, I bet it'll end with a 99p reserve in a few months from now.

Lee77

Sith Lord
Frank, cos yours is graded it looks really out of place in your collection. :wink:
You should sell it to me and then spend months searching for an ungraded one. The thrill of the chase and all that :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Lee77 said:
Frank, cos yours is graded it looks really out of place in your collection. :wink:
You should sell it to me and then spend months searching for an ungraded one. The thrill of the chase and all that :lol:

I may well do that if I can find an un graded one Lee, but you know the footer is displaced? - its fell down the stem would that be a problem for you?? - will send you a photo via pm m8

Lee77

Sith Lord
Only joking matey but if you do find one and shift yours on ill gladly take it off your hands.
Cheers.
Lee

PGowdy

Grand Master
I sold one of these about a year and a half ago. Wasn't in great condition and got about £150 for it. Fully sealed tho. WTF is all that brown staining around the bubble on this one?

theslider

Sith Lord
The seller is also selling a beater Klaatu - £24.50, someone would have to be desperate to get him at that price!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-JEDI-FIGURE-KLAATU-CARDED-1983-/350646627565?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item51a42aeced

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Think this guy is trying to hide the fact isnt a reseal in the description and scam people one to defo avoid IMO

Yeah Bidded on PD in the week but it did have damage but still excited it to go for more

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Very misleading description, still over-priced even if it wasn't a reseal, sellers like this make me :evil:

I'm tempted to send a message saying do you mean the bidding starts at £5.95 and that you have missed the decimal point out?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Stormtrooper37 said:
Very misleading description, still over-priced even if it wasn't a reseal, sellers like this make me :evil:

I'm tempted to send a message saying do you mean the bidding starts at £5.95 and that you have missed the decimal point out?

DO IT mate :p

Palifan

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
Stormtrooper37 said:

DO IT mate :p

I second that , go on see what they say.

Palifan

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
Didn't realise it's a reseal. £50-£60 quid tops.

I'm thinking 35-45 seems a more realistic price although you might have to pay more for the brown glue they used!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah i was estimating as high as i possibly could before being implausible. I certainly wouldn't part with £50 for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom