The Most Obnoxious Repro dealer

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Dallas Mountainers needs his head kicked in

Heres a winner.............

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Chewbacca-Action-Figure-MOC-1977-Kenner-/221231178448?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item338267e2d0

This is the latest reply I had from the redneck ****... laughable really.

Dear rob_evans,

Hello again lil Robbie...You really need to get out more often & get laid don't you. Sorry not erveryone on the planet is a dork Star Wars action figure douche bag expert like you seem to consider yourself, but I have better things to do w/ my time. You must have a pretty pathetic life being you have probably been thinking about this all day & had to "have the last word". I have made $250 off of one & will get another $250 for this one, so suck on that for a while queer...Oh yeah & may the force be with you ***** boy...

Sincerely yours....

The Dark Side

- dallasmountaineers

Dear dallasmountaineers,

Hello, me again. Both this item and the one you have just sold to some unsuspecting buyer have bee flagged to ebay as counterfeit goods. Have a nice day, thanks.

- rob_evans

I just sent him this message

Quote:
Us nerds know this is fake and so do you. I think we may bid on it ....win it....file a claim and play a game with u.

Hello...I'm sorry I wish you could've purchased it, but I just sold it...Let me guess..you must be the bf of the other no life having douche bag??? Is he too busy giving ya a reach around to message me himself??? I'm guessing so, tell her I said hello & I'm going go enjoy spending this $500 I just made from these figures that has you girls in a tissy...

Sincerely yours,

The Dark Side

- dallasmountaineers

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Well, you know what, what goes round comes round, and this sanctimonious pleb who is ripping decent guys off, then spewing out that type of **** to an already pissed off buyer, should be ashamed of himself, but there's no hope of that, he s obviously a serious dick. It s ok not giving a toss about ripping people off, but he will def get his comeuppance I'm certain of that, every toss pot gets caught in the end.

Surely if this type of hateful shite is spewed out to a buyer, eBay have a moral obligation to inform the authorities, to at least get them to acknowledge this type of thing and contact this hate filled idiot......I'm sure something could be done here

To the buyer I feel really sorry for them and would say steer clear of eBay and try and report this Pratt, don't go head to head on emailing as you won't win with a toss pot like this hiding away on the Internet ....he's obviously the one with no life....pity the Nasty piece of work....must be shite to know your a grade A dick ....believe me he must know it

Sorry for the ramble but this has really pissed me of, what a bastard :evil: :evil:

PGowdy

Grand Master
You ned to show those emails to ebay. He'll probably get in big trouble. Tell them you're showing them before showing the police and see if they act.

TC-14

Sith Lord
His boasting will hopefully come back to bite him... there's nothing like leaving a record of your criminal activities online, for potentially the entire world to see. You've got some damning evidence there, tiefighterboy. What goes around will surely come around :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
Why would anyone chuck over $200 at that?

I used to defend newbies who got taken all the time but the older I get the more I am of the opinion that if someone would rather throw money at something and hope it is real without spending 5 minutes of their time learning how to spot a fake they kinda ask for it sometimes.. :?

Joe

Grand Master
As for him being a ****..well yes he is, he was a **** the moment he listed that turd for that amount of money. Nobody needs to have a conversation with him to work that out.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
I am usually a bit reserved on situations like this, but what a ****!

Mocking the people who challenge him and gloating about the people he has knocked, is this Glen Tomlin's Sith master we are dealing with here???

How do you go about reporting a counterfeit item, let arse **** this **** until he bleeds :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mumbo

Sith Lord
It's sucks for sure and the guy is complete arsehole but we all know evilbay will do **** all about it :roll:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Don't know on that, I think I have purchases on eBay maybe a total of 4 or 5 times over the years, never for SW though

I'd s are hidden, however if the seller made a complaint to eBay, surely they have an obligation to advise the other buyers, and also have an obligation to ban the seller.....come on with his damning email comments there is no doubt or legal rock to hide under here....like I said the seller is the sad guy here, as he has been so reckless in thinking he can't be chased up on this.....
But I would imagine that bidders I'd s are protected for obvious reasons, so eBay will have to chase it up.

If the seller doesn't approach eBay, then as a concerned and reputable :? Bunch of guys, they should take note of us at SWFUK reporting scammers in this way?

Just had a quick look through eBay site

There is this link,

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

At the bottom of that page there is this section to use on line to report:

Contact Customer Support

Report listing violations or problems with another eBay member.

x-pack

Grand Master
:shock: Holy ****.

You can go on the listing and report it. Done 8) Reported as reproduction packaging.

rob71

Sith Lord
I reported both items to ebay - not heard anything back yet. Also reported his abusive email to me uder "harassment". To say the guy is an arsehole is putting it mildly. Stupid is one thing, but gloating about the fact he's shafted people... I'm not usually a violent man but I'd cheerfully knock the ****'s head right off his shoulders :twisted:

rob71

Sith Lord
I will also be keeping a close eye on his listings over the next few days. I will have my revenge on the ****er... not sure how yet but I'll think of something. Will also make sure I check his feedback and message whoever bought them if I can

x-pack

Grand Master
We all need to report the guy. They won't ignore several complaints about the same person. At least i don't think they will. Not sure how it works. On some forums selling crap like this and taking the piss out of your customers would most likely be perfectly acceptable. Outrageous :twisted:

I feel sorry for whoever bought these at $250 a pop. Some innocent person who doesn't have a clue. Pisses me off.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I have reported him and I have let him know it as well. He has shut his mouth since then and I think he is waiting for people to forget before he lists another on of his crappy copies (and I do mean crappy). It is sad someone woould fall for one of these as they are not even close and at the price he is asking, but they still do not deserve to be ass raped by this clown. :evil:

plantman

Sith Lord
next time he lists one buy it and get verification from UKG/AFA that its a fake and he will lose the card, figure, and his postage costs, that'l teach the tosspot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom