Whitegloves22's list

barny81

Padawan
Hi guys,

I've been checking out eBay for potential moc's I'd like to buy and Whitegloves22 has a few but I just wanted to share this list to ask if any of you already know him and what you think? Some pieces are pretty steep in pricing but there are some I'm after, especially ESB mocs. Any of you have dealings with him before?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/whitegloves22/m.html

Thanks!

barny81

Padawan
I've just been reading this thread:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20165&hilit=whitegloves22&start=15

I think I'll stay clear of this fellow then. :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
I won an item from him recently.

When it arrived it was a reseal. I contacted him and he offered a full refund including return postage immediately.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
The guy is a clown. His Palitoy Ben got a crap grade so now he's claiming "Reading the forums, it seems grading houses have tightened up since giving high scores to lots of ToyToni figures..".

Obviously bollocks, other than tightening up to not grade fakes of course :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Looking at his latest items that have just gone up on ebay, do you think he was at the recent vectis auction by any chance?

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
The guy is a ****ing moron.

"With Darth Vader bound to make an appearance in next year's SW VII, and maybe for the next two after that, this carded figure is absolutely guaranteed to rise in value!".

I think a loan shark is chasing his tail and he's desperate for some cash. For all this effort he's sold 2 high priced items, and one of those was abit underpriced.

rob71

Sith Lord
Some of these figures failed to sell first time round, now he's had them graded and is sticking £100 or more on the price. Seems a bit dodgy if he's selling reseals as the real thing (as if he doesn't know the difference :roll: )

Palifan

Sith Lord
I must admit I'm not very impressed with the way he lists things. He keeps listing AFA items with their highest grade first (if they receive 3 grades), and not their overall grade (which let's face it, is the one important one on graded items). Also most of these seem like they're not even back from the graders yet or maybe he's using his old photos or something. Either way I find it all a bit misleading.

Ian

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Have already made it clear what I think of this guy :evil:
The sooner the like of him quit and get out the SW scene the better :!:

Must admit though it is rather entertaining reading his verbal diarrhoea in his listings :lol:

Apparently a serious Beatles collector or so he says anyway :roll: Bet he has pissed off a few in that community too :?

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Read the Hoth Stormie description. He's arguing it's not yellow and that the grader must've had a hangover when he did it. But it's clearly yellow duh :roll:

One thing I will say, some of the stuff UKG graded got really terrible grades. So low I've never seen that low from AFA other than on completely trashed cards and his aren't that bad, or at least it's very hard to see how they can be that bad.

Willmeister

Youngling
Hi guys I've been looking at his items and I tryed to check out the archive number on the ukg site and it doesn't recognise them ? Is it me or something up ?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Well I'm not surprised to see this one back up again -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Palitoy-Chewbacca-12A-back-1st-UK-Card-Original-Vintage-ESB-ROTJ-/141306596179?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item20e6878b53

At that price this ain't going to go anywhere.

Ian

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
More bollocks from 'our friend' :!: Listing no 141311939466

Told this joker a while back grey hair Ben has been verified on the Palitoy 45a. Even sent him picture evidence!! But he'd rather blatantly lie to help his sales :evil:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Some people can just never be told anything, or more probably choose to through a deaf ear :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom