SWFUK

Green leg separator?

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
theslider
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Green leg separator?

Postby theslider » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Never seen one of these in situ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Origi ... 5672981e3c

Any Palitoy guys have any info?
Need the following Palitoy carded/reseals:

Zuckuss (45 back import with sticker)

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Green leg separator?

Postby Palifan » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:13 pm

I noticed that listing Stevie and I'm pretty sure it's Han Solo's inverted footer. If you look at the sellers 3PO listing you'll see his inverted footer tucked behind him in the same way.

Ian

theslider
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby theslider » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:28 pm

Thanks Ian.

JFK
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby JFK » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:08 pm

I noticed that ,but bit my lip as the seller has already bitch slapped us on the 63% bid activity ! So let's not go down that road and upset our newest forum member again ,he has some nice pieces for sale ,now about that discount ? :lol:

theslider
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby theslider » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:00 pm

JFK wrote:I noticed that ,but bit my lip as the seller has already bitch slapped us on the 63% bid activity ! So let's not go down that road and upset our newest forum member again ,he has some nice pieces for sale ,now about that discount ? :lol:

Who is he on the Forum?

itfciain
Approved Trader
Approved Trader

Postby itfciain » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:19 pm

I don't think that is supposed to be in there - seller logged on here the other day to give people a bollocking and Wallkie knows them well and trusts them more than some on the forum so I am sure that they will be able to answer this one
Last edited by itfciain on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'll probably be broke and homeless but I'll have a hell of a collection!"

For all your display requirements - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26287

And for vintage goodness - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/iainitfc/_i.html?_sop=3&rt=nc

PGowdy
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby PGowdy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:25 pm

The figure already has a footer as can be seen in the pictures. It's also described as 'opened' so it could just be a bit of green card the seller has placed in there for whatever reason. Doesn't really matter as it's an opened figure. Bit of a strange one tho.
Former forum member.

theslider
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby theslider » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:28 pm

itfciain wrote:I don't think that is supposed to be in there - seller logged on here the other day to give people a bollocking and Wallie knows them well bad trusts them more than some on the forum so I am sure that they will be able to answer this one

Yeah was just reading the "millionsoftoys" post. Loved Pete's "no I didn't fucking libel you" post!

theslider
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby theslider » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:29 pm

PGowdy wrote:The figure already has a footer as can be seen in the pictures. It's also described as 'opened' so it could just be a bit of green card the seller has placed in there for whatever reason. Doesn't really matter as it's an opened figure. Bit of a strange one tho.

Was thinking is looked a bit too thin for a footer? BTW loved your response to "Millionsoftoys" in the other thread Pete.

PGowdy
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby PGowdy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:46 pm

theslider wrote:
itfciain wrote:I don't think that is supposed to be in there - seller logged on here the other day to give people a bollocking and Wallie knows them well bad trusts them more than some on the forum so I am sure that they will be able to answer this one

Yeah was just reading the "millionsoftoys" post. Loved Pete's "no I didn't fucking libel you" post!

:lol: The guy was an idiot. It was easy pickings.
Former forum member.

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:31 pm

theslider wrote:
PGowdy wrote:The figure already has a footer as can be seen in the pictures. It's also described as 'opened' so it could just be a bit of green card the seller has placed in there for whatever reason. Doesn't really matter as it's an opened figure. Bit of a strange one tho.

Was thinking is looked a bit too thin for a footer? BTW loved your response to "Millionsoftoys" in the other thread Pete.

I still think it's Han's footer. In one of the pics I'm sure you can see near one end where the fold is for the part on the inverted footer where the foot stands on. Maybe Millionsoftoys can chip in to see what it actually is?

Ian

Return to “Ebay Listings”