Anything look a bit off about this little lot?

Palifan

Sith Lord
http://www.ebay.com/sch/robkosk1970/m.html?item=151929363789&hash=item235fb21d4d%3Ag%3A2XYAAOSwJcZWf3W0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

:roll:

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
I always find one of the biggest giveaways on lots like this is the fact they feel the need to start the bidding at 50, if they were legit you could start at .99 on a one day sale and still have a fair chance of hitting market value

monkeyboy

Padawan
To be honest, **** repros like this don't bother me, if people can't be arsed doing a little research then more fool them.
It's the high quality (and there's a few around) ones that trouble me.
I'm amazed that with all the modern digital equipment available that copies can still be this ****.

Palifan

Sith Lord
For me it's the fact that the seller hasn't mentioned that they're repro that really gets to me. I know people need to do their research but these are trying to be passed off as vintage, bad on you seller :evil:

Ian

sparkysx

Sith Lord
He's done worse than not mentioning the fact that they are repro, he's saying that he's had them for years stored away. tosser.

Anyone messaged him?

Palifan

Sith Lord
I haven't sent a message but they all have bids on now except for the Akbar which looks to be real, oh dear :roll:

Ian

sparkysx

Sith Lord
The double sided selotape is so obvious it's not even funny. The guy is obviously a complete wanker, I'd report him but ebay won't do anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom