Luke bespin?

David4640

Youngling
Hi, just wondering if this was all ok, thank you
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-PALITOY-30-BACK-EMPIRE-STRIKES-BACK-BESPIN-FATIGUES-LUKE-SKYWALKER-MOC-/252254973237?nav=SEARCH

lejackal

Grand Master
I have bid on one of his/her items before (trilogo Barada that I didn't win) and no alarm bells flagged, also when people make fakes they tend to try and make them perfect, this one has a yellow bubble.

There is some more info on the current value for these here

Palifan

Sith Lord
David4640 said:
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-PALITOY-30-BACK-EMPIRE-STRIKES-BACK-BESPIN-FATIGUES-LUKE-SKYWALKER-MOC-/252254973237?nav=SEARCH

It's probably not a good idea listing items from live auctions as it tends to bring everyone's attention to them and you might find that there's someone on here bidding on it who didn't want it made public. This topic has come up time and time again and I can't remember if this forum has said not to do this or if it's just frowned upon. In do know that you have to wait 7 days before listing a completed ebay auction to stop someone trying to make the seller an attractive offer before it's been sent out to the winner but it would seem strange that this is a rule and outing live auctions isn't?!

Not trying to be heavy with this just wanted to point it out for the future and best of luck if you do go for it.

Ian

David4640

Youngling
Palifan said:
David4640 said:

It's probably not a good idea listing items from live auctions as it tends to bring everyone's attention to them and you might find that there's someone on here bidding on it who didn't want it made public. This topic has come up time and time again and I can't remember if this forum has said not to do this or if it's just frowned upon. In do know that you have to wait 7 days before listing a completed ebay auction to stop someone trying to make the seller an attractive offer before it's been sent out to the winner but it would seem strange that this is a rule and outing live auctions isn't?!

Not trying to be heavy with this just wanted to point it out for the future and best of luck if you do go for it.

Ian

Ok, sorry, keep an eye on it in future

Palifan

Sith Lord
No worries, just thought I'd point it out for the future as I've seen this sort of thing upset members in the past and it's an easy one not to make.

Best of luck with it!

Ian

David4640

Youngling
Palifan said:
No worries, just thought I'd point it out for the future as I've seen this sort of thing upset members in the past and it's an easy one not to make.

Best of luck with it!

Ian

Ok, thank you

stormcab

Sith Lord
The first fake with a yellowed bubble is really going to stir things up in the SW Vintage world. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom