Graded VCJ auction

stormcab

Sith Lord
I know there is a rule about mentioning auctions until 7 days after they end, but this has a lot of alarm bells ringing, and wanted to know if I was not alone. The subs are listed, but not the overall grade. The photo is taken in such away that the label is out of focus, which means you can't see the grade, or confirm the AFA serial. Only 9 feedback too. 9 bids at present and over £2k.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WAR...r-/172088698990?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

Waltham Wookiee

Jedi Knight
This is being discussed on one of the Facebook groups.

Its a scam as the seller is using photos of a VC jawa that belongs to a group member called Gaz Edson Who is also a member on here.

monkeyboy

Padawan
It's a form of clickbait that's getting more and more common on e-bay recently, seller lists a high value item (which he doesn't have) then mentions his 'other' star wars items (which is usually a bunch of cheap crap) but hey this is a great piece so maybe has more gold right?
Guaranteei it will be pulled last day but funnily enough his other garbage won't.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
monkeyboy said:
It's a form of clickbait that's getting more and more common on e-bay recently, seller lists a high value item (which he doesn't have) then mentions his 'other' star wars items (which is usually a bunch of cheap crap) but hey this is a great piece so maybe has more gold right?
Guaranteei it will be pulled last day but funnily enough his other garbage won't.

bingo: "
New message from: littledreamstoyshop (10Yellow Star)
Hi there, I have decided to keep this item a while longer. Please see my other Star Wars items for sale :)

Regards"

lejackal

Grand Master
I got the same message then he said he had reported me to Ebay for calling him a scamming c**t. Some people :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom