12 Back Palitoy Sand People

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Not bad, would laugh if it got resubmitted and was given the overall 90 :!:
Would b a top damn bargain then :wink:

monkeyboy

Padawan
Been a few Palitoy TRs on Ebay recently, seen at least 5,mostly graded aswell.

Thought I'd seen the last of them but they're back and in greater numbers etc etc... :wink:

stormcab

Sith Lord
monkeyboy said:
Been a few Palitoy TRs on Ebay recently, seen at least 5,mostly graded aswell.

Thought I'd seen the last of them but they're back and in greater numbers etc etc... :wink:

Mwahaha :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Not bad, would laugh if it got resubmitted and was given the overall 90 :!:
Would b a top damn bargain then :wink:

Can't see that happening as they have got super harsh on card grades nowadays. He also sold an AFA 90 Kenner DSC for about $4500 and an AFA 90 Palitoy DSC for around $2500. He had to keep dropping the price on the Palitoy one until it sold for that. I don't understand why the Kenner would see for so much more. Surely the Palitoy is rarer, or do you think it has something to do with the box full sold at Vectis?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow that was cheap. I sold my straight 85s Palitoy TR at the end of last year, on eBay, for £1,150 and that headed off to the US. And if the £/$ rate had been even remotely sensible (even $1.50/£) that would have cost only £750.

This does not bode well for my impending sale of my 3 remaning Palitoy 12 backs :/

stormcab

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Wow that was cheap. I sold my straight 85s Palitoy TR at the end of last year, on eBay, for £1,150 and that headed off to the US. And if the £/$ rate had been even remotely sensible (even $1.50/£) that would have cost only £750.

This does not bode well for my impending sale of my 3 remaning Palitoy 12 backs :/

It could simply be just a bad week for posting that particular item for sale. He has a POTF Luke Stormtrooper straight 85s with a clear bubble currently at an unbelievable bid of over £4300!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
stormcab said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

It could simply be just a bad week for posting that particular item for sale. He has a POTF Luke Stormtrooper straight 85s with a clear bubble currently at an unbelievable bid of over £4300!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K!

I have no words to describe just how insane I think that is. I have some choice words to describe the high bidder though. And the underbidder.

stormcab

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
stormcab said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

I have no words to describe just how insane I think that is. I have some choice words to describe the high bidder though. And the underbidder.

Just goes to show how big a deal people think a clear bubble is on an already popular figure that is ALWAYS yellow. His other clear bubble POTF MOCs are also way way above their usual yellow bubble selling prices.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
stormcab said:
Just goes to show how big a deal people think a clear bubble is on an already popular figure that is ALWAYS yellow. His other clear bubble POTF MOCs are also way way above their usual yellow bubble selling prices.

Fair chance someone is going to be pissed off in a few years when it goes yellow :lol:

Seller has been whining on FB about how tough it was to get rid of the TR, glad someone got a bargain for a change instead of getting shafted.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom