Tri Logo collectors

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Am I right in assuming there is a very rare Tri logo (graded) for sale on ebay at the minute?
I don't want to post a link in case anyone is bidding on it (if I'm right, these things don't come along very often).

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
weasel said:
Am I right in assuming there is a very rare Tri logo (graded) for sale on ebay at the minute?
I don't want to post a link in case anyone is bidding on it (if I'm right, these things don't come along very often).

A search will find it. Thanks. :p

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nice one Gary! 8) :D

You'll have to post some pictures when it arrives!
That the Tri-Logo's complete or do you still need Madine?

sith-smith

Grand Master
spencerjb22 said:
was that more or less than you expected to pay?? very nice item, was you happy to pay that amount Gaz?

I thought it could possibly go for a bit more, considering how much an ungraded one went for on vectis!!!

Obviously i would hav eliked to pay less, but I guess i'm ok with the price.

I missed several madines last year. One which was graded, went for Ã'£1600 I think.

However, I have known them to go for a hell of a lot more. :shock: :twisted: :roll:

Ron

Sith Lord
Noticed there is another jawa on ebay james gallo got a AFA 60. Buy it now or submit best offer Ã'£1700 + custom duties charges

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
James is a decent guy to buy from, I just find his pricing a little high at times.
I offered to buy an item from him (outside Ebay) about 5 months ago and he declined my offer saying he was confident of getting more. I don't have a problem with that, I've rejected similar offers myself. Only thing is he sold it for substantially less 3 months later, after listing it 5 or 6 times.

But, everyone can ask whatever they want for their own items.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Nice one Gary :D

I offered Andy Ã'£40 but he decided to let the auction run :roll:

Andy lives about 10 miles from me, so if you want to send me the cash and I'll pick up in person to make sure it's as good as it looks :lol:

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
As far as I know Walrusman, Power Droid, Star Destroyer Commander, and 4-LOM never came on their own tri logo card (either standard or hybrid).

But some have been found miscarded esp Star Destroyer Commander on At St driver card 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom