50K for a set including recards!

monkeyboy

Padawan
Well I don't claim to be an expert buy I'd say 11 of the 12 of them are recards, the only one I'm not sure on is the Luke though the colours don't seem right? Can anyone tell me any other giveaways?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Come on lads give her a break. It's a once in lifetime opportunity. She must be skint, she's selling all her dresses too.

:p

Jason

yoda

Sith Lord
She's probably going for a clean break and that's the ex's beloved collection up on eBay! She probably hasn't a clue what they are worth :lol: :lol:
I see a set of graded loose figures up for sale below that listing. This guys not to bad he just wants under £23000 for his set. He has a reasonable price also of £150 postage if you buy the lot.

AL_Bundy

Padawan
palitoyjunky said:
Some people have a wonderful sense of humour :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272370665257
I have noticed they have been reduced to £5,500 , that's bit of a discount from the other day :D

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
AL_Bundy said:
palitoyjunky said:
Some people have a wonderful sense of humour :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272370665257
I have noticed they have been reduced to £5,500 , that's bit of a discount from the other day :D

I'm waiting for the 2nd relisting and same volume of discount where I get the set and she ends up owing me money!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Is it someone who is totally ignorant and thinks 'its Star Wars its worth millions' or is it a scammer trying to catch someone unsuspecting.. Neither really add up as you'd have to be beyond stupid, even as a newbie to throw that kind of cash on these without actually doing any research and even just learning to breath would help you spot these are bollocks... The idea that the seller is ignorant also seems implausible, why put such a ridiculous number on them..
Surely its actually a joke?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom