SWFUK

vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.

User avatar
stu70
Regular
Regular
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:11 am
Location: UK

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby stu70 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:00 pm

They've also been trying to sell that Chewbacca missing his weapon for £85.00 for what seems like years, every time I search for vintage Chewbacca it's there, unsurprisingly.

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3512
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby StarWarsFan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:26 pm

stu70 wrote:They've also been trying to sell that Chewbacca missing his weapon for £85.00 for what seems like years, every time I search for vintage Chewbacca it's there, unsurprisingly.


:roll:

User avatar
Ruby2511
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1104
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby Ruby2511 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:54 pm

Just had a look at his other listings :shock: :shock:

Really over inflated prices, no wonder they are
re-listed time and time again :lol:
Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3512
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby StarWarsFan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:13 pm

Ruby2511 wrote:Just had a look at his other listings :shock: :shock:

Really over inflated prices, no wonder they are
re-listed time and time again :lol:


:lol:

User avatar
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2986
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 am

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby subzero » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Iv'e seen this same listing for months now and the title always makes me laugh, apparently there's a telescopic R2D2 that comes with the "vintage Star Wars" that you purchase. :lol:
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3512
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby StarWarsFan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:38 pm

subzero wrote:Iv'e seen this same listing for months now and the title always makes me laugh, apparently there's a telescopic R2D2 that comes with the "vintage Star Wars" that you purchase. :lol:


:lol:

User avatar
_Lee_
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 2088
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:46 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby _Lee_ » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Strange people - but its Star Wars. Im surprised they didnt describe it as R2 with erection!

Aside from that, in my years in the hobby ive seen people pull the scopes out and stick a pop up saber in for that R2 pop up look on a budget.
Vintage toys ,prop and autograph collector and Luton Town FC supporter.
Also try to play guitar with the guy in my avatar as an inspiration!
JASON BECKER STILL THE BEST EVER AND STILL HERE DESPITE A.L.S.

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3512
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby StarWarsFan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:41 pm

_Lee_ wrote:Strange people - but its Star Wars. Im surprised they didnt describe it as R2 with erection!

Aside from that, in my years in the hobby ive seen people pull the scopes out and stick a pop up saber in for that R2 pop up look on a budget.


ditto

User avatar
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2986
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 am

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby subzero » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:11 am

Still at it ffs, he's dropped the price by about £100, what a fucking bargain think I might buy it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-Star ... rk:29:pf:0

Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (259.84 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

User avatar
Mini99
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby Mini99 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:02 pm

To be fair, there is “make an offer” available!
Maybe worth a bit of fun...looking at you Richard! :roll:

User avatar
subzero
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2986
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 am

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby subzero » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:27 pm

Mini99 wrote:To be fair, there is “make an offer” available!
Maybe worth a bit of fun...looking at you Richard! :roll:


I would make a 'joke offer' on it for £1 but knowing my luck he'd accept it and then suddenly iv'e just paid £4.50 for it with postage. :lol:
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

User avatar
Mini99
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby Mini99 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:11 pm

subzero wrote:
Mini99 wrote:To be fair, there is “make an offer” available!
Maybe worth a bit of fun...looking at you Richard! :roll:


I would make a 'joke offer' on it for £1 but knowing my luck he'd accept it and then suddenly iv'e just paid £4.50 for it with postage. :lol:

:lol: That would be ironic!

User avatar
theforceuk
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 5530
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby theforceuk » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:15 pm

Some people! :o
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 11377
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: vintage Star Wars 1977 with telescopic R2D2 LAST 17 Origina

Postby Pomse2001 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:08 am

it dropped to £35 and did still not sell https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-Star ... 7675.l2557

but now it is up again to £125 :lol: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292936421670 ... 2936421670


Return to “Ebay Listings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest