Something a bit fishy...

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Call me a suspicious Simon, but I think we have a scam artist at work here. The listing has lifted image and description straight from Vectis' website from their 28th Nov auction. Hopefully it's a just a case of someone selling the lot that they won and being lazy with the listing's specifics. But their selling record seems to be more of a market trader/business type.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Palitoy-...090060?hash=item26100db14c:g:k9MAAOSwZqlcNe3k

tigerham

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
Call me a suspicious Simon, but I think we have a scam artist at work here. The listing has lifted image and description straight from Vectis' website from their 28th Nov auction. Hopefully it's a just a case of someone selling the lot that they won and being lazy with the listing's specifics. But their selling record seems to be more of a market trader/business type.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Palitoy-...090060?hash=item26100db14c:g:k9MAAOSwZqlcNe3k

Good call Chris, see what happens. Have you messaged them stating that the image is from Vectis and why they haven't uploaded their own?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I have, Ham. I don't particularly expect a response but we shall see. I suspect the account may have been hacked as looking through their feedback there has been no activity in sales for over a year.

tigerham

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
I have, Ham. I don't particularly expect a response but we shall see. I suspect the account may have been hacked as looking through their feedback there has been no activity in sales for over a year.

Ah ok, and have you reported it to eBay?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
tigerham said:
TK-7785 said:

Sure have! :wink: The dodgy bar steward.

tigerham

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
tigerham said:
TK-7785 said:

Sure have! :wink: The dodgy bar steward.

Nice work! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom