Seller re-listed figures I won but never sent

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars/333052037175?hash=item4d8b72c837:g:f8AAAOSwGyZcVrbL:rk:2:pf:0

:x hopefully no one will bid on them.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
As case of the seller not getting as much as he wanted for them? I assume he refunded you?

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Sorry to here that... :cry: Reminds me of when I sold a £250 coffee table with no reserve...ended up selling for 99p at the last minute..the buyer sheepishly collected it the next day. No matter what and even if you are out of pocket, have a bit of respect and go through with the sale, can't believe he even relisted it. Ebay sucks sometimes. Can't ebay take off the re-list if you complained?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Clawrence said:
Sorry to here that... :cry: Reminds me of when I sold a £250 coffee table with no reserve...ended up selling for 99p at the last minute..the buyer sheepishly collected it the next day. No matter what and even if you are out of pocket, have a bit of respect and go through with the sale, can't believe he even relisted it. Ebay sucks sometimes. Can't ebay take off the re-list if you complained?
Sorry to hear that. Maybe but not the first time its happened

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear that dude :shock:

I have a case open at the moment with a seller who I bought a Woolworths exclusive Darth Vader moc on 20th Jan. Emailed her 3 times and nothing. Informed ebay and they will step in if I haven't heard owt after the 8th Feb.

Read her feedback and she has a few negative feedbacks for not delivering at all or late delivery.

Frustrating!!!!!!!!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:

I have a case open at the moment with a seller who I bought a Woolworths exclusive Darth Vader moc on 20th Jan. Emailed her 3 times and nothing. Informed ebay and they will step in if I haven't heard owt after the 8th Feb.

Read her feedback and she has a few negative feedbacks for not delivering at all or late delivery.

Frustrating!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to Russ, makes you wonder what's going through their heads they know they are doing wrong and the negative Feedback will put other buyers off.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
Ruby2511 said:

Frustrating!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to Russ, makes you wonder what's going through their heads they know they are doing wrong and the negative Feedback will put other buyers off.

Exactly, unfortunately the world is full of Twats :roll:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
StarWarsFan said:
Ruby2511 said:

Frustrating!!!!!!!!

Exactly, unfortunately the world is full of Twats :roll:

Agree, yesterday someone called me the name of the twat i've had run-ins with at the car boot. Couldn't help but snap as I don't look are act anything like him god knows why he though I was him.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
The world is full of strange people, God knows I've interviewed a fair few in my time :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah that sucks, how much did you win them for?

I've stop listing stuff for 99p, just do the BIN and wait. I've not had anything as bad as the coffee table story, but lost out a lot.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Yeah that sucks, how much did you win them for?

I've stop listing stuff for 99p, just do the BIN and wait. I've not had anything as bad as the coffee table story, but lost out a lot.

£34.00 I think

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
£34 for them isn't bad, not great either, but it's not as if they went for £10. :roll: I bet he wont get much more this time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom