Split cardback

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I bought an R2 sensorscope that came with it's Palitoy 45B cardback. I bought it for the cardback, not the figure, I'm doing a Palitoy cardback run. It's turned up and its ****ing split throught the card, bottom left corner where the bubble was, and the litho surface on the back is paper thin and sort of bubbling up and creased. You can't see it in the listing photos and the seller didn't mention it. I'm trying to find nice condition cards and it doesn't quite fit with what I'm after. I've started a return and I'm going to send it back. Trouble is I'm starting to question whether the seller should have mentioned this damage/split or if I'm just too fussy and a weirdo collector who needs to get a grip..! :lol:

IMG_7839[1].JPG

IMG_7841[1].JPG

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Seller should have mentioned it for sure. I would be fine with it, but I can fully understand why you wouldn't. How much was it?

Robstyley

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Seller should have mentioned it for sure. I would be fine with it, but I can fully understand why you wouldn't. How much was it?

21 English pounds with an ok R2 sensorscope. I prob would have kept the R2 but I could have sold him and kept the card so the price was decent enough.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Well, not a bad deal but I mention everything when I sell something to avoid **** like this!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Robstyley said:
theforceuk said:

21 English pounds with an ok R2 sensorscope. I prob would have kept the R2 but I could have sold him and kept the card so the price was decent enough.

Good deal then really, but if your not happy then your fully right to expect a refund.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I sent the figure and card back and the seller refunded me today with a nice message. I like these kind of ebayers, some get so shitty. In the same vein I had to repackage it and make a trip to the post office but I'm not pissed off. I got my money back so no harm done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom