Palitoy Death Star

Bossk

Padawan
............so the Palitoy Death Star that sold on eBay earlier tonight looks like good value for money :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:

lejackal

Grand Master
It was boxed, complete and at over a grand about twice what I would've considered to be the going rate.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
The box was super nice though, and the original instructions were included - the sheet alone is £100-150.

I estimated £800 as the top end but wasn't totally surprised it reached that amount. Finding one in a decent box is VERY tough.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
The box was super nice though, and the original instructions were included - the sheet alone is £100-150.

I estimated £800 as the top end but wasn't totally surprised it reached that amount. Finding one in a decent box is VERY tough.
I missed this, how much did it go for?

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've finally had a look at this listing and I do think the price is really high for the condition. The play set itself isn't mint with a damaged Trash Compactor door and crack in the canopy and also the box looks a bit shabby to me, even though it's in ok shape I struggle to see how it ended so high. I also just noticed an instruction sheet that went for £40 (and an original catalog that went for the same), so it's hard to know why this set went so high.

Saying all of that as long as the buyer is happy then that's the main thing but it does feel like the bidders got a bit carried away. In other DS news I also noticed a sealed one sold for almost £5.5K recently which shows that people are always happy to go high for the best condition (it's a beauty as well :D ).

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom