Paypal problem, sorted - please delete

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I sold some cardbacks to someone on ebay and ebay and paypal have told me they've sold and been paid for but when I look at my paypal balance the money is not there?! The transaction is there in paypal and it says payment received etc but there's no money. It says on the summary on that transaction - needs attention, but when I open it there is no more information, still just says it's been paid. Has anyone had this or know how to fix it. I don't want to send the items until I know I've got the money.

EDIT: Ignore this, I'm just being a knob head. Weirdly I received a refund for almost the identical amount and at exactly the same time as the bloke paid, but paypal put the refund in my bank account instead of my paypal account so I thought the money in there was the refund and the blokes money hadn't gone in :roll: :lol:

indianawars

Sith Lord
Have they paid via eCheque through PayPal? In which case you won't receive the money for at least seven days. If that isn't the case, I'm not too sure? Maybe they paid by bank transfer? Might be worth checking your online banking. Also, check to see if the payment is pending on PayPal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom