SWFUK

Chewy Vader miscard

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
stormcab
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Chewy Vader miscard

Postby stormcab » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:22 am

Anyone else put a bid on this? Up until 5 seconds before the auction ended, the price was £190, and I thought I was in for a proper bit of luck. One had just sold at Vectis for £2k. Shot up to £1076 in the last 5 seconds. Considering the Vectis price, arguably someone still got a bargain :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Darth-Vader-On-Chewbacca-ROJ-65-Back-Unusual-/293029477558?nma=true&si=5VPTHF2UpeOOCSxo2xgnaO7aCnI%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Chewy Vader miscard

Postby Pomse2001 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:01 pm

wow 2 guys fighting about the same moc and the price is going sky high :shock: I have also tried that a few times not with the same price like this, but tried only to be 2 fighting about some vintage star wars and if one of us had not been bidding then one of us would have got the items for a much better price :shock:

StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby StarWarsFan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:28 pm

:shock: wow

theforceuk
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby theforceuk » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:46 pm

Wow! Very nice for someones focus. :)
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

stormcab
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby stormcab » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:13 am

Pomse2001 wrote:wow 2 guys fighting about the same moc and the price is going sky high :shock: I have also tried that a few times not with the same price like this, but tried only to be 2 fighting about some vintage star wars and if one of us had not been bidding then one of us would have got the items for a much better price :shock:

Do you reckon it’s worth that, let alone £2k

indianawars
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby indianawars » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:10 am

It worries me when you see pictures of MOCs in star cases only! You never quite know what condition you're getting.

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:59 am

stormcab wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:wow 2 guys fighting about the same moc and the price is going sky high :shock: I have also tried that a few times not with the same price like this, but tried only to be 2 fighting about some vintage star wars and if one of us had not been bidding then one of us would have got the items for a much better price :shock:

Do you reckon it’s worth that, let alone £2k

I do not know what it is worth, sorry I do not know much about miscard or collect them. But I have tried this a few times, I remember an episode with a vinyl cape jawa at the end we were only 2 fighting for it on auction it sold for about 700 Euro and if one of us had not been bidding then other one would have had it for peanuts about 400 Euro it was a few years ago, I was the one that lost :(

UKS
Regular
Regular

Postby UKS » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Why the fondness of miscards? All I can see is horribly defect ridden product!

I'd love to know the story behind their attractiveness....

EDIT: Ahhh Ive just been caught in work posting on here. I now have to explain to a colleague my deviant hobby....

stormcab
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby stormcab » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:51 pm

UKS wrote:Why the fondness of miscards? All I can see is horribly defect ridden product!

I'd love to know the story behind their attractiveness....

EDIT: Ahhh Ive just been caught in work posting on here. I now have to explain to a colleague my deviant hobby....

I think we're all looking for unique MOCS. Ones that very few people have. Miscards are perfect for that, although there are some like Warok/Weequay trilogo where there are quite a few out there.

Return to “Ebay Listings”