Chewy Vader miscard

Pomse2001

Grand Master
wow 2 guys fighting about the same moc and the price is going sky high :shock: I have also tried that a few times not with the same price like this, but tried only to be 2 fighting about some vintage star wars and if one of us had not been bidding then one of us would have got the items for a much better price :shock:

stormcab

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
wow 2 guys fighting about the same moc and the price is going sky high :shock: I have also tried that a few times not with the same price like this, but tried only to be 2 fighting about some vintage star wars and if one of us had not been bidding then one of us would have got the items for a much better price :shock:

Do you reckon it's worth that, let alone £2k

Pomse2001

Grand Master
stormcab said:
Pomse2001 said:

Do you reckon it's worth that, let alone £2k

I do not know what it is worth, sorry I do not know much about miscard or collect them. But I have tried this a few times, I remember an episode with a vinyl cape jawa at the end we were only 2 fighting for it on auction it sold for about 700 Euro and if one of us had not been bidding then other one would have had it for peanuts about 400 Euro it was a few years ago, I was the one that lost :(

UKS

Jedi Knight
Why the fondness of miscards? All I can see is horribly defect ridden product!

I'd love to know the story behind their attractiveness....

EDIT: Ahhh Ive just been caught in work posting on here. I now have to explain to a colleague my deviant hobby....

stormcab

Sith Lord
UKS said:
Why the fondness of miscards? All I can see is horribly defect ridden product!

I'd love to know the story behind their attractiveness....

EDIT: Ahhh Ive just been caught in work posting on here. I now have to explain to a colleague my deviant hobby....

I think we're all looking for unique MOCS. Ones that very few people have. Miscards are perfect for that, although there are some like Warok/Weequay trilogo where there are quite a few out there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom