New Retro Star Wars figures...

lejackal

Grand Master
THEY ARE NOT REPRO

They are new moulds made by the license holder, not fakes made by a **** in Saltburn

sparkysx

Sith Lord
dunno who you are talking about, but they aren't original, they are reproductions of the originals.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Snaketibe said:
TK-7785 said:
Snaketibe said:
...why??? :? :lol:

I think I covothe why. :lol:
I'm sure you're only joking, but just to be bullet-proof in the clarity department, my previous comment was referring to the auction, not your comment :)

Oh absolutely, mate. I was referring to the why he graded them and is auctioning them at that price; he's a wanker. :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
TK-7785 said:
Snaketibe said:
TK-7785 said:
I think I covothe why. :lol:
I'm sure you're only joking, but just to be bullet-proof in the clarity department, my previous comment was referring to the auction, not your comment :)

Oh absolutely, mate. I was referring to the why he graded them and is auctioning them at that price; he's a wanker. :lol:
Well, I can't disagree with that! :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Come on lads, can't believe that these are still for sale... is no one interested in a guaranteed future investment opportunity?
:lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Come on lads, can't believe that these are still for sale... is no one interested in a guaranteed future investment opportunity?
'Guaranteed' you say? Fantastic, I'm off to eBay! :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:
'Guaranteed' you say? Fantastic, I'm off to eBay! :D
Absolutely, these are as much a dead cert as the boxes and boxes of POTF2 and Ep1 cards I have in the loft as my pension fund.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom