eBay selling glitch

olisuds

Sith Lord
Just had 6 items I was selling end on eBay and 5 of them have disappeared. They all sold but they're not showing in sold or unsold items and I've not received any notifications on them. They have literally completely disappeared off eBay and I have no record of them at all. I called eBay and apparently it is a known problem or glitch as they are calling it. Just wondered if any other people have experienced the problem!?

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
I've had a few issues with ebay, but not stuff disappearing, that's a bit concerning !!!, have you had email confirmation that the stuff has sold?

olisuds

Sith Lord
No ebay notifications either but I know they sold because I watched them all finish with bids. But they disappeared from my sold and unsold items straight away. I don't even have any record of the listing being made.

olisuds

Sith Lord
Yeah apparently so but no indication of how long it will take to fix. I can't send out any invoices for combined shipping.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
olisuds said:
Yeah apparently so but no indication of how long it will take to fix. I can't send out any invoices for combined shipping.

Mine's doing the same - the items concerned aren't searchable either. I did manage to find one because it was relisted so I could go into the previous version then click 'view relisted item' and suddenly there it was - this somehow kicked it into the solds page too.

olisuds

Sith Lord
My 5 sold items have finally reappeared this morning. Apparently the items also disappear from the buyers purchases so it must be very confusing not knowing if and what you have won until the next day. The items aren't even searchable. From looking at the eBay community posts it seems this has been going on for weeks. Really not a great experience for buyers or sellers.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
olisuds said:
My 5 sold items have finally reappeared this morning. Apparently the items also disappear from the buyers purchases so it must be very confusing not knowing if and what you have won until the next day. The items aren't even searchable. From looking at the eBay community posts it seems this has been going on for weeks. Really not a great experience for buyers or sellers.

Glad its sorted olisuds, nothing more frustrating for both you the seller and the purchaser. Weird glitch.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah it happened to me a few weeks ago, bought something and then it disappeared from my purchases and the seller also said it had vanished from his sales. He had to relist for me.

olisuds

Sith Lord
Ah right I hadn't considered BIN items might be effected too. It's been going on for weeks apparently. Very disconcerting for bidders and buyers if items disappear. A few of my later listings sold for 99p which I have a feeling wasn't helped by things disappearing. Last time I do 99p auctions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom