**** Up for sale TOP TOYS STAR WARS TODAY: CHEWBACCA ~ LUKE ~ VADER ~ LOGRAY ~ CHIEF CHIRPA

Cobra.Mortal

Youngling
**** Up for sale TOP TOYS STAR WARS TODAY: CHEWBACCA ~ LUKE ~ VADER ~ LOGRAY ~ CHIEF CHIRPA
Check em here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/cobra.mortal/m.html?_trksid=p3692

swgal.jpg

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Stubbs said:
Ruby2511 said:
Not you again !!!!!

The link takes you to blinds and coat hangers FFS !!!!!

Haha it's not just me then.

Folks like him frustrate the hell out of me, no introduction and sends a link that doesn't make sense, friggin timewaster :x

Cobra.Mortal

Youngling
Thanks I think I corrected but, hey guys..

YOU DON´T NEED TO BE RUDE, OK? JUST CHILL

It´s not rocket science to type Chewbacca toptoys also on the auction site, Ruby. Just saying :D

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I tried the link again and it appears to work now but certainly didn't the first time round.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Cobra.Mortal said:
Thanks I think I corrected but, hey guys..

YOU DON´T NEED TO BE RUDE, OK? JUST CHILL

It´s not rocket science to type Chewbacca toptoys also on the auction site, Ruby. Just saying :D

Just chill !!!!!! WTF !!!!!!!

Just saying :wink:

Cobra.Mortal

Youngling
It seems some people here are Drama queens... near troll-behavior. Too much spare time. Were you the bully of your class pal?

BTW If you need my introduction maybe you better install TINDER, sure you´ll find your blue prince there my friend lol

Just leave me alone, I don´t bother anyone. Thanks

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
To be fair, Swf has some of the best members of the collecting community. They including myself tire of faceless shills and other entities that just post/advertise their over priced junk, don't be all butt hurt when you resort to a childish mentality.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Apologies to my fellow forum members for my outburst, I cannot do with time wasters :roll:

Cobra.Mortal

Youngling
Thanks for the nice words, I´ve been selling top toys for 18 years without bothering anyone. I don´t need to be social here, I am well known in the collectibles market. If you don´t like one person´s items its simple, skip em and continue with your life. This ruby guy has been rude to me in previous posts and now he goes all police mode asking someone to be banned, when he started to be rude himself. Don´t think this speaks very well about the comunity you refer to, my friend. Good sunday

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yes it speaks volumes, we just are not interested in time wasters and random arse unknown advertisers. You said yourself, you have no interest in the social aspect of the forum and just come off as a whiny tit turd.

Probably best to end it here.

Cobra.Mortal

Youngling
I couldnt sleep without your brillant reply. Very educated! Congrats.. BTW you two complained first, I just post my items and nothing more.

Do yourself a favor and save your precious time, make use of "silence".

Thanks

lejackal

Grand Master
Cobra.Mortal said:
It seems some people here are Drama queens... near troll-behavior. Too much spare time. Were you the bully of your class pal?

BTW If you need my introduction maybe you better install TINDER, sure you´ll find your blue prince there my friend lol

Bye bye sweet prince

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
Cobra.Mortal said:

Bye bye sweet prince

Thank you, what a plonker :lol:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Sundancer Squadron said:
Found it entertaining to be honest, even if I was behaving myself :lol:

I should have toned it down a bit to be honest, but he caught me on a bad day, I cant be doing with timewasters who just come on here for personal gain and not for the social side, which is why were all here.

He couldn't even get the link right to his ebay page !!!

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Naaa don't sweat it, thought you was rather placid to be honest. Some people just don't get the hint, even if its slapped across their face :lol:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Sundancer Squadron said:
Naaa don't sweat it, thought you was rather placid to be honest. Some people just don't get the hint, even if its slapped across their face :lol:

Cheers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom