Eh...?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Firstly, I think the seller is a member here. Secondly, I have no idea what they're talking about; never heard of a true black Leia blaster (like the true black Stormtrooper blaster). Thirdly, the one pictured isn't even black! :?

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
TK-7785 said:
Firstly, I think the seller is a member here. Secondly, I have no idea what they're talking about; never heard of a true black Leia blaster (like the true black Stormtrooper blaster). Thirdly, the one pictured isn't even black! :?

This is what i thought you constantly here collectors refer to the black leia blaster but i am sure there is either blue or blue/black if its pure black then in my opinion its probably a repro and here is another example of someone potentially about to get stung.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
TK-7785 said:

Precisely. I thought I recognised the name as a forum member, however I also assume they were having a mad moment when doing the listing since, as you point out, there is no true black Leia blaster to be found and the one pictured is clearly blue in any case :).

Leia's blaster only comes in 3 colours; blue, blue/black and grey (Lili Ledy) (https://www.imperialgunnery.com/princessleiablasters.htm).

subzero

Sith Lord
I'd love to see these apparent sold listings where they went for "ridiculous sums" of more than £120!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom