Stormtrooper helmet original 1977

collec-bzh

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Casque-stormtrooper-original-1977/392582646412

This helmet has an unusual little story... I found it thanks to the eruption of the volcano that occurred in Iceland in 2010!
Unable to catch our plane in Chicago, because of the cloud of smoke that was blocking the Atlantic, me and my buddy Titus decided to go around the city's flea markets in search of a little something to "scratch"...

Between 2 thrift shops, we stumbled upon an old costume designer who stopped his activity. I came out with a Canadian lumberjack golf pants and the Star Wars helmet. On his side, Titus has found a beautiful outfit from Uncle Sam!

It is 100% authentic! The photos speak for themselves.

The helmet is in its "juice" some parts are missing but is easily found.

Original Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

Helmet stormtrooper 20th century Film Corp 1977

Good luck to all and merry Christmas!

*It is indeed a helmet used for the shooting of the first Star Wars film in 1977.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
collec-bzh said:
It is indeed a helmet used for the shooting of the first Star Wars film in 1977.

I'm afraid you're mistaken. This is not a prop used for the filming of the films, it is a mass produced replica by Don Post.

collec-bzh

TK-7785 said:
collec-bzh said:
It is indeed a helmet used for the shooting of the first Star Wars film in 1977.

I'm afraid you're mistaken. This is not a prop used for the filming of the films, it is a mass produced replica by Don Post.

I agree that this may sound incredible, but it's not a replica. The replicas created by Don Post do not have these markings.

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Screenshot 2019-12-18 at 16.45.20.png
Screenshot 2019-12-18 at 16.45.03.png

Sorry this is a Don post replica.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1977-Star-Wars-Don-Post-Stormtrooper-Mask-Excellent-Condition-Vintage-Original-/153627108310?hash=item23c4e3a3d6%3Ag%3A28IAAOSw0VZdMgtj&nma=true&si=s7xoItjfOm1taswFdB%252BrTl4CyPU%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

TK-7785

Jedi Master
collec-bzh said:
TK-7785 said:
collec-bzh said:

I agree that this may sound incredible, but it's not a replica. The replicas created by Don Post do not have these markings.

It sounds incredible, because it is. I'd advise you change your listing so as not to come a cropper of an angry, misled buyer.

stu70

Padawan
A really poor condition Don Post helmet at that, the eye lenses have been removed as have the pieces over the ears, black band from front of helmet has gone, can't believe that the seller thinks this is an original film prop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom