Advice sought

Woofvader

Hi

Looking for some advice please.

An ebay seller in Germany has a life size princess Leia for sale at just over 2K.

I've never seen anything like it nor can i find any reference to manufacture at all. Google translate doesn't provide much.

The seller is listed as movie-diamonds-club.

Can anyone authenticate this? Otherwise the old maxim 'if it's too good to be true it probably isn't' looks well founded.

Many thanks to anyone who responds.

WV

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
OK, first off, here's the item for people to see for themselves (if you want the forum's advice, posting the link is helpful):

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Premium-...1-Replica-Statue-Figur-Life-Size/274050585616

Now, looking at the seller's listings, I would exercise extreme caution. Not only have I never heard of the product in question, nowhere in the listing does it claim to be an officially licensed product either. Also, the seller has zero feedback. Furthermore, despite listing 4 similar products (two life-size Lara Crofts, one life-size Harley Quinn along with the life-size Princess Leia), not one of them actually includes a photo of the product they claim to be selling. Instead, all include either photos of the actual actress (Angelina Jolie and Carrie Fisher), some random girl posing as the non-movie Lara Croft, or else a piece of artwork for Harley. If they're not willing to show customers an actual photo of the product they claim to be selling, you should ask yourself why exactly that is!

Additionally they allege they will ship anywhere in the world for EUR 49.99 (approx. £42.47), and I think you'll find posting something the size of a human being would be considerably more expensive than that!

Lastly, even though they show several actual photos of Carrie Fisher in her Jedi Slave outfit in the listing, they also include this gem, which I don't recall seeing in the film :shock: :

s-l1600.jpg

I think it's safe to say this product would be best avoided! :lol:

Here's the Google-translated listing:

"The premium princess Leia Organa (Star Wars) 1: 1 replica statue / figure is approx. 168 cm tall, inside metal skeleton, outside completely silicone, cyber skin (close to human skin), approx. 42 kg.

It is made from high quality, odorless, non-toxic silicone oil.

The outfit consists of a lascivious skirt and belt part that is firmly attached to the panties, the matching bra top, a slave collar, the authentic headdress, and a slave bracelet.

Princess Leia Organa, as a sexy slave, wears a high-quality wig made of dark brown, approx. 41 cm long, synthetic hair made of Kanekalon fibers tied to the slave braid.

Matching slave boots belong to the statue / figure (may vary).

The Princess Leia Organa (Star Wars) 1: 1 replica statue has clear, very distinctive, feminine features.

On request, Leia can also be completely stripped to admire and enjoy the well-proportioned, very feminine body with the very pronounced bust size

Dimensions and depths approx .: OW - 90 cm, waist - 61 cm, hips - 84 cm, V. - 19 cm, A. - 17 cm, O. - 14 cm, no intimate hair

The premium princess Leia Organa (Star Wars) 1: 1 replica statue / figure is absolutely flexible, can be adjusted as desired and has a striking resemblance to a real woman

On request, we can incorporate three screw threads, each sole of the foot, to ensure further stability.

As an extra, this figure has 2 other licensed Star Wars outfits. These are the well-known, white robes from Star Wars Episode IV. These variants are completed by the white, striking boots.

You will also receive a variety of useful free gifts as a surprise

The premium princess Leia Organa (Star Wars) 1: 1 replica statue / figure is made to order and is each a unique piece of art. The photo shows the premium version of the figure, which can vary slightly."

stu70

Padawan
:shock: The whole thing sounds completely dodgy and wrong on so many levels, plus a few more.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Just out of interest, why would anyone want a full size Princess Leia with realistic skin and removable panties....oh.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom