Crew Jacket from Episode VIII

obiwanita

Hi there,
I hope you all are well. I'm not sure if this fits, please delete if it doesn't.

Basically I worked in the creature department on Star Wars Episode VIII and Solo:A Star Wars Story and I have a ladies small weatherproof hooded jacket that lists star wars creature effects on the back, the VIII on the front and Pinewood Studios 2016, creature fx crew patch on the side. It's never been worn and has been in my closet as a collectable since I finished working on the film. The reason I'm selling this jacket is because I'm am trying to raise some money to help an animal charity abroad in Portugal. Here is the link
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-wars-memorabilia-RARE-Episode-8-Creature-FX-Crew-jacket-2016-ladies-S/184165161205?hash=item2ae11958f5:g:7RcAAOSwSlVeG1~y

Again, if this doesn't fit the forum, I completely understand if it has to be removed. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

all the best,
x

obiwanita

Ah thanks UKS and theforceuk :D

It's basically going to cover some vet bills, meds, ect, kinda sad to see the jacket go but it will make someone happy and help some sweet animals.. So win.

All the best, xx

jayjedi

Sith Lord
I liked the bag you were selling last week, it was very nice. We had a tour of Pinewood when Episode VIII was filming and fancied getting something with it on but your items of clothing are too small for a middle aged man :lol: :lol:

obiwanita

jayjedi lol.. Yeah all I got left now from VIII is a crew hat that has a picture of a bear with a space helmet (codename for the production was spacebear) and VIII but no one would really make th e connection to star wars on that unless they knew and its kinda sentimental and a medium crew hoodie with a hole in the pocket and some paint on it, which ya don't want.. 😂

That's cool you came by pinewood and had a tour of the production, I can imagine all the things you saw and then frustration of not being able to tell people until the film came out.. 😂 Did you see the sets or come by the workshops? Xx

jayjedi

Sith Lord
We had a tour of the sets, the nice lady got us close up to the sets in the golf buggy, one which was cut, the one with the huge bones that was in the dvd bonus section. We saw the SFX department plasterers for Rogue One making things, X wing cockpits and a stack of Lightsabers for Ep VIII and then had lunch in the restaurant watching deers run around outside. The guide also stopped when a Limo pulled up at the make up department, and we waited.. Riz Armed got out but none of us recognized him at the time :oops: :eek: :eek: It was one of my best days..

coomber75

Sith Lord
love this jacket saw it before you listed it here.. but again not sure the fit would be great, i have the same space bear cap which i love my wife managed to track it down for me, sounnds like a great place to have been around good luck with the sale

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom