Another Darth Vader "Bargain"

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
Ruby2511
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Re: Another Darth Vader "Bargain"

Post by Ruby2511 »

It's the ultra rare Vader in the wind figure 😜😜😜 bargain 🤣🤣🤣
Hi i'm Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

Cazza
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Cazza »

StarWarsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:23 am
Cazza wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:06 pm
Sent this message:

Hi,
Interested in how you arrived at this price? It's worth around £3 at the most. The light saber is broken and it doesn't have its cape. It is wearing the cargo net that came with the removeable limbs C3P0.
Thanks

This is the reply:

Hi
Thank you for your kind reply. None of the item is broken and had this valued very recently.
Kind regards

:lol:
:lol: Caz we are so out of touch with our prices and values we must get more info from the guy who valued it. lol
You're probably right! :lol:
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs

StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by StarWarsFan »

Cazza wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:57 pm
StarWarsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:23 am
Cazza wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:06 pm
Sent this message:

Hi,
Interested in how you arrived at this price? It's worth around £3 at the most. The light saber is broken and it doesn't have its cape. It is wearing the cargo net that came with the removeable limbs C3P0.
Thanks

This is the reply:

Hi
Thank you for your kind reply. None of the item is broken and had this valued very recently.
Kind regards

:lol:
:lol: Caz we are so out of touch with our prices and values we must get more info from the guy who valued it. lol
You're probably right! :lol:
:D
My feedback:
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 22&t=26702

My The Force Be With You