4 x 12 back Darth vader's

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
On eBay at the moment , one seller has 2 listings,
for in total 4 Darth Vader's all palitoy 12 backs.
1 x 1 , and a listing for x 3 and a box.
He states in a previous listing of sold/ completed that an item a 21b had been returned as the buyer doubted the authenticity, but did purchase it again.

tusken1

I have noticed these as well.

Very unusual to have 4 sealed Palitoy Darth vader's up for sale.

They do look like original cardbacks but could they be re-seals?

Not sure, I'm no expert but would be great to hear what some other collectors think ?

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
These are genuine. I have been following this guy for a while. He has multiple 12 backs of Vader and 3PO and 41 backs of 2-1b and FX-7. I think he has sold 2 Vaders already so he has/had at least 6 and similar amount of C-3POs. Now that he has shown the trade box of Vaders he clearly could have a lot more, which is quite the find! Most aren't in good condition and his 2-1Bs and FX-7s have been knackered. What annoys me with this is he has listed some of the crapper conditioned ones first, which I always think is a shitty thing to do.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
I`m surprised that he didn`t list the A card on its own, but that could be intentional.
I have asked for more pictures, but it would only be 1 that I would want.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
I bet he'll have more 12a backs but I think he's already got greedy so if you alert him to a variation he'll probably double the price!

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
TBH I think he knows, as the 1 single card is listed as a B, but the other "bundle" doesn`t give much away, or itemised conditions.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
You might be right, but not so sure. He initially sold a 12B quite quickly for £1000. Then he sold his next one for £1500. Now we're up to £1850, think he may have pushed it too far. Not sure how he has gone from £1500 a figure to £12,500 for 3 and a box. I guess he must value that box at roughly £7K-£8k! :D

He also has a second identity on eBay - Gayleycat.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom