1977 Palitoy Death Star with box - Ebay auction ending 17.10.2020

Northbubble33

Hello everyone!

I'm helping my dad sell his much loved Palitoy collection. I thought it may be worth sharing this link incase anyone on here is looking for a 1977 Death Star play set? He has quite a significant collection of figures (some orignials in their packaging) but thought we'd start with the Death Star set first:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143780882362

The set comes in its original box with the instructions, and is used but in a good condition. The gun position canopy is discoloured with age (as all the originals seem to be!) but is fully intact.

If anyone has any questions then let me know. We would love for it to go a new home where it will be fully appreciated which is why I am sharing on this site!

The auction ends on Saturday 17th October 2020 at around 7pm.

I am new to this site so any advice or tips are welcome :)

Best wishes,
Tina

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Northbubble33 said:
Hello everyone!

I'm helping my dad sell his much loved Palitoy collection. I thought it may be worth sharing this link incase anyone on here is looking for a 1977 Death Star play set? He has quite a significant collection of figures (some orignials in their packaging) but thought we'd start with the Death Star set first:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143780882362

The set comes in its original box with the instructions, and is used but in a good condition. The gun position canopy is discoloured with age (as all the originals seem to be!) but is fully intact.

If anyone has any questions then let me know. We would love for it to go a new home where it will be fully appreciated which is why I am sharing on this site!

The auction ends on Saturday 17th October 2020 at around 7pm.

I am new to this site so any advice or tips are welcome :)

Best wishes,
Tina

Hi Tina,

Welcome. looks a nice set should do well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom