Vintage Collection for sale

Johnnyepsom75

Hi,

Thank you everyone for your advice guidance and above all the ability to re live my childhood playing.

After some careful thought I am in the process of ebaying my entire vintage collection plus a lot of newer items.

It is quite time consuming but fun to get interest in some of the rarest pieces.

Feel free to check out my auctions https://ebay.co.uk/usr/jedimastertoby.

Any comments or feedback welcome but treat me gently as I'm quite new to selling.

Kind regards

John

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Hi John, you have some nice bits for sale there. Some of your pricing is way off though - the Last 17 Anakin is only worth about £25 max as is the Jawa. Just trying to help, you will never get £200 each for them. Similarly the BIN's for the Amanaman and Luke Poncho are ambitious. The rest at auction look like you're doing ok!

Cheers, Andy

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Agreed, I'm already watching the Rebel Soldiers. Really surprised they don't have any bids yet.

revilluk

Padawan
agree, the BIN prices on some are 'hopeful', those that are out you can relist or use them to start a new collection :idea:

the last 17 figures will ensure you have a tidy sum to reinvest in the new collection :lol:

i am the highest bidder on romba at the moment and most likely will see some action on imperial dignitary :D

best of luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom