Ebay Gripes

2stripes

Jedi Master
I have many... here are 10 off the top off my head

1- That seller... "Best Repros I've seen"
2 - The phrase "AFA Ready"
2- The phrase "Minty"... particularly when used to describe a dirty figure with obvious paint loss
3- "Star War" ...come on, its nearly half a century old and you still get the name wrong?
4- How I still manage to return fake items when my search contains -reproduction -repro -custom -replica
5- Leia Poncho is NOT a last 17 figure
6- The old fishing line ... "I bought this in the 90's but a friend of mine said he thinks the pop up lightsaber may be fake.. I'll let you decide though.."
7- How the "Vintage Collection" always knackers your vintage star wars searches.
8- Figures that are "100% original" ... with no accessories.
9 - The phrase "AFA Ready"
10 - Imperial Dignitary's cocaine habit... causing his nose to fall off on any reasonably priced example.

egglett

Padawan
Supporter
I have to agree with you....Especially with the vintage collection having to sort by date is a pain
Another of mine is complete original but has wrong accessories some times not even from star wars :roll:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
One I hate is when people message you saying there is a mistake in the listing when there isn't or saying a vintage item isn't vintage had it with a buyer once for a slave 1 han solo in carbonite.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
The vintage collection clogging up the search results is my biggest gripe, there is more of the vintage collection MOC than actual vintage MOC.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
The vintage collection clogging up the search results is my biggest gripe, there is more of the vintage collection MOC than actual vintage MOC.

Along with that bloody Cara figure.

revilluk

Padawan
great list, made me chuckle.

can add number 11...

'weapon passed the float test' :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom