UKG 85 Stormtrooper

lejackal

Grand Master
It's not the quality of the figure that counts, it's the amount the submitting party spends........is what a cynical person might think.

olisuds

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
It's not the quality of the figure that counts, it's the amount the submitting party spends........is what a cynical person might think.

Call me cynical then! :lol:

stu70

Padawan
I think this has come up before with POCH figures getting high grades with numerous paint rubs, maybe it's a POCH thing.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Before clicking the link, I thought to myself, "Oh, it must be an old graded figure which has deteriorated inside the case." Wrong! That's quite a recent grade. It's not even debatable; no way is that an 85 grade!

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
indianawars said:
Before clicking the link, I thought to myself, "Oh, it must be an old graded figure which has deteriorated inside the case." Wrong! That's quite a recent grade. It's not even debatable; no way is that an 85 grade!

With the new laser cut weapon holder is had to be done only a few months ago i know they are very busy at UKG and have now stopped taking orders to catch up with the backlog and reorganize over the next few months.

Maybe its a poch thing but with the degrading yellowing limbs its still not an 85 in my opinion and that's all the grading is done on someone's opinion.

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Here's another one which coincidentally is being sold by the same seller.

Attachments

• 20210705_215321.jpg
    20210705_215321.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 68
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom