PBP Lando with Metallic Blue Bespin Blaster

ZomB3000

Youngling
Hi folks.

Sorry for the abbrubt intro but I think I have a PBP Spanish no coo scar Lando with the metallic blue blaster.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324613958053

I'm trying to raise awareness and hope this goes to a good home/collector...getting a bit more money would be nice too. Only five days left so if you know anybody after this please let them know. Thanks. I can post more pics if required too. I really had no idea of the value of this hence the £14.99 start bid. :eek:

Basically bought these as a job lot when i made my ebay account about 20 years ago and the've lived in a jiffy bag in a drawer since then. UK seller and this is legit my 1st experience selling Star Wars figures so its been a wild ride already. To my very brief knowledge this seems genuine.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks Paul

lejackal

Grand Master
I don't know about the figure, variants aren't my thing, but you have got the metallic blaster. If I were you I would relist it to include that information in the title to maximise your return.

ZomB3000

Youngling
Thanks for the reply. I dont think I'm gonna relist this now. I'm a new seller and fairly clueless but from what I could gather it seemed to imply that I would have to compensate the highest bidder so I'm proably just gonna let it run now and hope for the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx6awepL6FY

Seems to match everything in the video above.

lejackal

Grand Master
ZomB3000 said:
Thanks for the reply. I dont think I'm gonna relist this now. I'm a new seller and fairly clueless but from what I could gather it seemed to imply that I would have to compensate the highest bidder so I'm proably just gonna let it run now and hope for the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx6awepL6FY

Seems to match everything in the video above.

You don't have to compensate anyone, just end with the reason that there's an error in the listing and relist with the correct information in the title

ZomB3000

Youngling
Thanks man. Gonna follow your advice but ebay selling has decided to go down. I'll repost another link in here when this goes live later this evening for anyone interested. I've had a few offers already for £50+ so ill proabably set that as my starting price. Thanks again.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
ZomB3000 said:
Hi folks.

Sorry for the abbrubt intro but I think I have a PBP Spanish no coo scar Lando with the metallic blue blaster.

I'm trying to raise awareness and hope this goes to a good home/collector...getting a bit more money would be nice too. Only five days left so if you know anybody after this please let them know. Thanks. I can post more pics if required too. I really had no idea of the value of this hence the £14.99 start bid. :eek:

Basically bought these as a job lot when i made my ebay account about 20 years ago and the've lived in a jiffy bag in a drawer since then. UK seller and this is legit my 1st experience selling Star Wars figures so its been a wild ride already. To my very brief knowledge this seems genuine.

Thanks Paul

PM sent

lejackal

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
ZomB3000 said:
Hi folks.

Thanks Paul

PM sent

Why?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
lejackal said:
StarWarsFan said:
ZomB3000 said:
Hi folks.

Thanks Paul

PM sent

Why?

Buying it.

lejackal

Grand Master
ZomB3000 said:
Thanks man. Gonna follow your advice but ebay selling has decided to go down. I'll repost another link in here when this goes live later this evening for anyone interested. I've had a few offers already for £50+ so ill proabably set that as my starting price. Thanks again.
lejackal said:
Yeah, don't take £50. The blaster on its own is £150-250

If someone wants to "Buy it Now" I'd be asking the top end of my valuation as a minimum given how buoyant the market is right now

ZomB3000

Youngling
Hi guys. Thanks for the interest. Went live again last night at 7 starting at £149.99...on for a week.

No buy it now option and I wont be accepting offers to make it fairer for all.

Thanks again to lejackal for taking the time to share their expert advice and also a user on ebay called jayster1976 who gave some free advice and was the only one who didnt try to scam me lol. I love how enthusiatic and knowledable you guys are about this stuff.

Good luck if you decide to bid.

Got a few more figures and a couple of blasters going up next week too if you wanna keep an eye on that. Don't think theres anything that rare but I really dont know.

Forgot to post the link - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324617489226

F me its on £200...mind officially blown. :eek: Thanks for letting me share on here too.

ZomB3000

Youngling
Hi. Unfortunately the top bidder withdrew. Ebay and the user dont tell me why but I guess theres a bunch of reasons. Can't say i'm entirely happy since they bumped up the price and then left...just makes me look a bit dubious but it is what it is.

Now it looks like some one else has pulled out too. So weird. I'm gonna try message the 2nd guy as he messaged me previously on ebay.

ZomB3000

Youngling
Hmmmm everyone entered the wrong amount...I feel like theres some jedi mind tricks going on here. :shock:

Palifan

Sith Lord
ZomB3000 said:
Hmmmm everyone entered the wrong amount...I feel like theres some jedi mind tricks going on here. :shock:

It always feels like someone's trying to find out other bidders top bidding price when this happens although I tend to think that it's the bidders who are dubious and not so much the seller if that helps at all.

Very annoying though and hopefully this will all work out in the end for you.

Ian

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
So did anyone here win this?

Shout out to lejackal too for giving decent advice to the seller despite being interested in buying it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom