Steep for a Tri Fett?

Joe

Grand Master
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-BOBA-FETT-/170680428593?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item27bd58a831#ht_500wt_1156

Just bought one off of Mark for £25, I don't think I paid more than that for my last one either, so I could essentially get 3 for the price this one went? :roll:

PGowdy

Grand Master
In a word, yes. Tri Fetts are at an all time popularity low... as are most figures so it is suprising that this one went for way over usual value (35-55 condition depending). Having said that, this one does look very minty. It is a very difficult figure to get in such good condition. Usually the belt and face have light to heavy scuffing at the very best. So with that in mind i don't actually see this as that crazy. People will still pay heavily for quality and quality seems to be getting harder and harder to find.

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
Painted dart, unpainted knee, which in my mind is the hardest of the four variations to get. Maybe that had an effect on the final price?

Joe

Grand Master
Cool Paul right you are, I don't tend to look that closely at these things :oops: :lol:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Reminds me when i won two of the painted dart/unpainted knee Tri Fetts for £10-plus they came with a vader and two hoth troopers.So five figures for a tenner

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom