The best thing on Ebay ever?

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
Whilst that may be a bold statement, you have to admit this is a pretty sweet sale......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Star-Wars-Palitoy-Special-Edition-Cantina-Carded-Figures-Mint-Unused-/220865271411?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item336c989673

itfciain

Grand Master
:D :D :D :D

Lol - great minds think alike - I was just coming to post this link on here

It looks amazing and if I had the cash then I would make the guy a serious offer. Does anyone know if these where actually sold as a set like this ?

poncho

Grand Master
Nice i see its had 2 offers already. Anyone here put an offer in?

Mod edit: removed the caps lock for you. :wink:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Very cool item indeed. I have seen the set before but not with the carded figures. I would say that it is quite reasonably priced I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up going for between 2250 and 2500. The condition is very nice. I'm no palitoy expert so my question would be how hard are these carded figures that are included to locate? If they are worth 500 pounds or more each then I reckon 2500 is a realistic price.

It doesn't quite do enough for me to make me think it is worth 3000 but I'm sure plenty of people out there will differ.

Great piece for sure!

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
I would also be a little weary of the inked box and the fact that one of the cards has been pinned to a wall at some point. Why not the other three. This would indicate to me that the set is not totally original and there is a distinct possibility that maybe some of the carded figures have been added later.
Just a hunch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom