Star Wars Kubrick

garthvader

Youngling
Hi,

I've just starting building a collection the Kubrick figures and wondered if anyone has anything available? I have all of the Series one bounty hunter set apart from the chase figures but am on the hunt for all of the rest. Series 2 and 6 are at the top of the list. I don't have tons of spare cash to throw at every single one at once but would interested if anyone is selling any. I'm quite happy with loose figures but would prefer them to be complete. The carded stuff is cool too.
Theres some on ebay but not everything so would be keen to hear from anyone who might be selling.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
garthvader said:
Hi,

I've just starting building a collection the Kubrick figures and wondered if anyone has anything available? I have all of the Series one bounty hunter set apart from the chase figures but am on the hunt for all of the rest. Series 2 and 6 are at the top of the list. I don't have tons of spare cash to throw at every single one at once but would interested if anyone is selling any. I'm quite happy with loose figures but would prefer them to be complete. The carded stuff is cool too.
Theres some on ebay but not everything so would be keen to hear from anyone who might be selling.

Gary Smith (sith smith on here), usually has some for sale at FF so maybe worth dropping him a message, he use to have loads but think he's sold majority now but pretty sure he still has some remaining.

Harry22673

I just made an account on here to find someone who's after some
I have some 5, 6 and 7s
The ghost Obi wan and imperial guard also have boxes

Attachments

• IMG_20190511_094231.jpg
    IMG_20190511_094231.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 733
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom