Star Wars Bend-Ems!

SWBendems

Youngling
Grant_C said:
@SWBendems I found your centerpiece:

https://propstore.com/product/star-wars-the-original-trilogy-collection/ken-steacy-signed-darth-vader-lithograph/

Cheers Grant C its a bit pricey but wow that's a piece of history right there. I recently managed to complete the run of all the topps trading cards that came with the figures along with the mail away cards from the coupons on the back of the carding. I found a "sell sheet" that Topps would have given out to card stores etc containing that very Ken Steacy packaging art, so decided to pick that up and am going to frame it. see below.

EuWEaZRXMAUvXT0?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Grinchy that's a nice four pack and would make a good starter for anyone looking to start a collection, looks it has the rarer Silver Leg C-3PO in there too? :D

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Some great collections, and lots of figures I never new existed! I picked up a few of these figures, back in the dark times before POTF2 - the card art is pretty cool and I like how they put the figures name on the figure, along with the company name, etc.
I've tried to attach a picture of my small collection, and I'm sure I have a Royal Guard somewhere too :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 300

SWBendems

Youngling
Nita Nitro said:
Some great collections, and lots of figures I never new existed! I picked up a few of these figures, back in the dark times before POTF2 - the card art is pretty cool and I like how they put the figures name on the figure, along with the company name, etc.
I've tried to attach a picture of my small collection, and I'm sure I have a Royal Guard somewhere too :D

Great collection Nita! I like the Yoda figure, always thought they got the likeness well for him.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Fantastic collection of Bend-Ems SWBendems. I never knew there was so much stuff in the range.

An old manager of mine at my old workplace came in with a bag of these for me a few years ago. He knew I liked Star Wars and saw them in a charity shop. I'll have to see if I've still got them anywhere but don't think I have. And if I haven't, I can't think what I did with them!! :roll: :lol:

Nice to see another side of collecting rather than the usual vintage and modern figs and ships.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom