Celebration Exclusive Figures!!!!!

inzaman

Sith Lord
They are excellent; with the McQuarrie figures and some of the new sculpts, this year is an excellent year for modern items imo. I am going to collect a few of the items this year then thats it for modern for me i will be back onto vintage 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I think they look ok, I won't be buying them though. The modern stuff looks ok but it just has no interest for me (from a collecting point of view).

Darth_Deastron

Youngling
I like them. Also, there's a new Luke Skywalker concept figure that's also a Celebration IV exclusive. The only thing that disappoints me is the fact that these might only be offered at Celebration IV. So far, I like these McQuarrie concept figures though.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum Darth_Deastron, I think your our second (genuine) American member.

Hope you stick around.

inzaman

Sith Lord
Darth_Deastron said:
I like them. Also, there's a new Luke Skywalker concept figure that's also a Celebration IV exclusive. The only thing that disappoints me is the fact that these might only be offered at Celebration IV. So far, I like these McQuarrie concept figures though.
Same here, i think that they are great. I would have though that the exclusives will make their way to ebay eventually though.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Darth_Deastron said:
I heard that too but I dont know how they will be having two ecxlusives at these events

wouldnt mind either infact it makes me want to go to the london event just so i can actually get one in hand instead of online

Darth_Deastron

Youngling
weasel said:
Welcome to the forum Darth_Deastron, I think your our second (genuine) American member.

Hope you stick around.

Don't worry, I will! :)

inzaman said:
Same here, i think that they are great. I would have though that the exclusives will make their way to ebay eventually though.

The only problem with that, is scalper prices. :cry:

heard that too but I dont know how they will be having two ecxlusives at these events

wouldnt mind either infact it makes me want to go to the london event just so i can actually get one in hand instead of online

I would love to go to London, but cool figures can't really change my mind. I'm not going to either Celebration because of expenses.

lee gray

Sith Lord
I have just been browsing ebay for some of the exclusive items from celebration 4 seems there are exclusives aplenty but some are very desireble and i can feel the dark side of the force pulling me in again but I must resist as I am as they say skint !

lee gray

Sith Lord
heres the two europe ones sure were expensive though considrering they were brought from official shop
r23.JPG

luke16.JPG

lee gray

Sith Lord
inzaman said:
Hi Lee, do you know if the coins are different to the US figures of a few weeks ago or is it just the sticker on the front?
I dont know ... did the US ones say civ on the back ? as if so i guess these would say celebration europe on the back ?

the other difference is at the side of the chracters name at the bottom that also says celebration europe plus the back of the 2 pack has the extra backing card
c8.JPG
which is cool as that defo sets it apart from the US one

lee gray

Sith Lord
Yeah I found out that the coins do say celebration europe on the back

Also I am pissed off too as was at the hasbro stall and got a little coin from them and saw the hermie figure which even looks better than ephantmon but just found out they were giving away a poster of the 60 30th anniversary figures which I would love to have got

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom