SW stuff for sale

garron101

Youngling
Hi all,
I am looking to sell a varied selection of my SW stuff. Load of figures, (1996 onwards) toys and lego sets. All of my stuff comes in original packaging with some MOC.

I've also got a selection of books, magazines, comics, food packaging, fast food giveways, keyrings/badges and loads of flyers, adverts and other printed stuff.

Heres the link to the photos - https://www.flickr.com/photos/48393926@N08/

Look forward to hearing from you

Cheers. G

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi G

You've got some nice stuff there - did you attend CE 2007?

Great that you have put up lots of nice pictures but best if you post this in the "modern for sale" section as it keeps everything tidy

Are you looking to sell complete or individual items? - remember and list prices for your items

garron101

Youngling
Hi DB94,
Yes I was at Celebration Europe1 - just on the Friday (saw Ian McDiarmid) - but i got a load of goodies and other bits.
I will repost on the correct thread - still finding my way and learning the protocols - do you know a droid that could help with that?

Cheers, G

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
It was the goodies I recognised :D Very happy memories of that whole trip

Can I ask (and I am just being nosey) why you are selling such a nice collection - you looking to fund something nice or just changing your collecting direction. Often see people selling modern to concentrate on vintage.

Hopefully you're not leaving the SW collecting world

garron101

Youngling
No - don't worry - just looking to collect more artwork and some Kotobukiya statues.
Kept the stuff I want to display and hang onto - All in boxes in the loft though! Maybe some day... :(

DanProsser

Padawan
Hi
How much would you want for that box of Micro Machines face playsets? It looks like its missing most of its figures, but still looks interesting?
Thanks

garron101

Youngling
Hi Dan,
Nope - no parts missing. The Micro Machines have only been opened to look at and put back. If they are not in the bubble - they are in the head itself. They were all bought in the US around 2001.

Includes:
1) Darth Vader Lightsaber (turns into Death Star trench) - micro figures still in original position - includes mini x-wing, vader, tarkin & imperial gunner

2) Miniature figure heads - Each head opens up to reveal a SW scene (includes exclusive Topps trading card - no 4 of 5 (unopened in original packaging).
Vader, gamorrean guard, Greedo, Leia (Boushh), ackbar, jawa, and nien numb

3) Classic Characters set - obi-wan, han, leia, yoda, vader, r2, c3po, luke & chewbacca - Mint on card, never opened

I can do all 3 micro machines boxes for £12 plus delivery.

Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom