Vintage Original Trilogy Collection

inzaman

Sith Lord
Has anybody got any of these?

Some look quite nice imo, i like the vintage style cards and some of the newer figures, i.e. Stormtrooper, Lando etc. Can you still get them in the shops as i believe they were out last year or is ebay the only option?

I would have thought that they should last quite well if carded as they have a type of star case, what does everyone else think to them?

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Got these a couple of years ago when they came out. Always intended on getting the second set of 5 VOTC figures that were released but never got round to it :roll: .

Complete set of OTC and first 12 VOTC :arrow:

otcvotccompletetc5.jpg
:roll:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I had the first release of Han and Vader but sold them a few weeks later.

The newer versions on the vintage style cards do look good but they take up took much room to have a complete set on display plus I love vintage too much.

Dom

Jedi Master
I have had them all and opened them. I kept Stormtrooper x 4. Fett, Han & Chewie. The rest just werent as good loose as some of the basic figures

inzaman

Sith Lord
Coco, thats an excellent collection; its the 12 along the bottom that i was querying. The R2 looks pretty smart as well, does he look as good in the flesh?

I love vintage too much
I too like Vintage but for some strange reason i have a pull towards these cards, maybe its because they are on vintage cards yet are newer figures, or it could be the force :lol:

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
inzaman said:
Can you still get them in the shops as i believe they were out last year or is ebay the only option?

Last time I was in my local FP the had Hand Endor, Tusken Raider, Greedo and Luke X-wing. Not sure of the prices.

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
FP = Forbidden Planet

Last time I was in was about 2 weeks ago, but they have been on the shelves for sometime. The FP here probably isn't as busy as the likes of the one in London, so chances are they will be there next time I'm in

I could check if you want them

kilroy

Padawan
seems stuff in FP runs out very fast!
just went on to the london one today and saw a 2003 stormtrooper up in silver edition at 22quid. hesistant.

the 501st legion stormtroopers were at 12quid i think.
didnt get any...prices around those on ebay anyway.

kilroy

Padawan
anyone advice on which are the rarer items for the Trilogy Collection of those from the newer series? which in your opinion are rare?

how do you define rare in modern figures?

someone mentioned Scorch (republic commando)
cheers...

inzaman

Sith Lord
Managed to get a Stormtrooper and R2D2, the actual figures look far better in the flesh than they do in the pictures imo. I might get another Stormtrooper as i want to open one as they seem pretty cool.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
FP = Forbidden Planet
I loooove that shop sooooo much. It has the best of everything in. They do tend to bit a bit pricey though. The one in london had a full set of futurama figures i wanted but because they have been deleted they wanted mega bucks. :cry: (anyone have a spare set??)

wozza35

Jedi Knight
how do you define rare in modern figures?

someone mentioned Scorch (republic commando)
cheers...[/quote]
i think they have deliberatly made some figures in less numbers as i know that when they get the figures to the shops in the large boxes of about 56 figures there may be 1 scorch and 1 cody if you are lucky but no more
i was lucky enough to get scorch the other day off ebay for less than Ã'£10 delivered :D

Dom

Jedi Master
inzaman said:
Managed to get a Stormtrooper and R2D2, the actual figures look far better in the flesh than they do in the pictures imo. I might get another Stormtrooper as i want to open one as they seem pretty cool.

The stormie is getting re released in a few months, I would hold out till then.

I have just picked up Luke Endor Poncho and he is pretty cool

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom