1/6th Scale Star Wars

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Does anyone else here collect any of the 1/6th lines from the likes of Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectables ?
I have a few myself (will post pictures up tomorrow) but I have to be selective as they are to expensive for me to get them all.
I would be interested in seeing how everyone's displayed there's.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Does not look like there is much love for these here, Oh well I will show of some of mine anyway....
I will start with my favorite one first, love this guy...
FullSizeRender%204_zps4ko1ay4k.jpg

The Tusken Raider is great the photo makes his outer jacket seem more red than it looks in real life
FullSizeRender%203_zpsqkyks0hv.jpg

Then the two main men themselves..
Boba Fett
FullSizeRender%206_zpsit3ysv7o.jpg

And Lord Vader..
FullSizeRender%205_zps9mbwfmzw.jpg

you will have to forgive me, I'm not the best at posing or futzing.

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
very nice,and i do like a lot of modern lines but these are a bit too expensive for me,i would rather spend that sort of money on vintage if im being honest.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
I know what your saying about the cost of these things they seem to put the price up with ever new one they bring out, and now with Hot Toys doing Star Wars in the same scale its going to be expensive. That's why I only buy selected ones and pay for them in installments.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Picked this up....
I have to say that this is one of the best Sideshow have done they have knocked it out of the park with this, the thing is huge and amazing in every way

FullSizeRender%2011_zpsc0zvbvhr.jpg

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
sith-smith said:
Love that HST and the probot. 8)

What sort of price are these?

Thanks.
As for price they seem to go up everytime they bring something out,but I order them from this place
**WARNING THE FOLLOWING LINK COULD RESULT IN HUGH AMOUNTS OF CASH BEING SPENT**
http://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/

Really they are a great company to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone

I have to say I'm tempted by the R5 - D4 and the Jawas next

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
Nice collection you have there, Probe Droid looks fantastic. Here's a couple that I picked up recently, Bandai's die cast metal 1/6 C-3PO and Sideshow's R2-D2 (these are THE best 1/6 scale versions of the droids out there, imo). Also I just got the Hot Toys Stormtrooper twin pack, again the absolute best 1/6 scale Troopers around. Helmets aren't removable but they are clearly meant to represent Luke and Han as Stormtroopers, you even get the Mouse droid.
Picture%201517_zps7fjxaarq.jpg

Picture%201516_zpszgiefoxr.jpg

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
I was going to pick up R2 and 3-PO but I had to pass on them in the end, I've got the twin set of Hot Toys Stormtrooper on order they look great. I have passed on all the other Hot Toys Star Wars but that's only because of the cost of them all, I've got some costumes to try and Finnish of making.
I have to say I think the Bandai C-3PO is one of the best out there, a very nice piece in your collection.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Has anyone got this on Pre-Order? Jabba and throne.
I'm tempted only thing putting me off is the price and the size of it. (£749 and it is 13.25" tall and over 29" wide)

Attachments

• jabba-the-hutt-and-throne-deluxe_star-wars_gallery_5c4ccc8cb7ad3.jpg
    jabba-the-hutt-and-throne-deluxe_star-wars_gallery_5c4ccc8cb7ad3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,057

grinchy

Sith Lord
Great thread, lots of cool goodies here, I love 1/6 scale, can only afford the odd one here and there, the two Han Solos are sideshow body's with custom heads added, the Luke is a sideshow jedi and the Finn is hot toys
jPRaJ8ll.jpg

close ups
4y0LX5Ul.jpg

4opMcUzl.jpg

wAq7pg6l.jpg

1jcn72Wl.jpg

Heres my other cabinet, the Ben is a custom hot toys body and custom head, Hasbro clothes, the R2 is sideshow and the Luke is enterbay
nBUHU8zl.jpg

6om6Zqgl.jpg

yZsPFUWl.jpg

9s7DYWzl.jpg

More, firetoys Custom Anakin and Crazy toys vader
78w7W0Tl.jpg

O56YBP7l.jpg

y5PlpqAl.jpg

CxFPaOVl.jpg

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Some great stuff there Grinchy, I really like the Sideshow R2. In fact, R2 and 3PO are the next to on my list to purchase. I have limited that list to only the original film characters, which is bloody hard because some of the Rogue One figures are amazing (must be strong must resist)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom