1/6th Scale Star Wars

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
Robstyley
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: 1/6th Scale Star Wars

Post by Robstyley »

These are superb, the detail's amazing. Big money though. Wouldn't mind a couple.

Gorneesh
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Gorneesh »

Has anyone got this on Pre-Order? Jabba and throne.
I'm tempted only thing putting me off is the price and the size of it. (£749 and it is 13.25” tall and over 29” wide)
Attachments
jabba-the-hutt-and-throne-deluxe_star-wars_gallery_5c4ccc8cb7ad3.jpg
jabba-the-hutt-and-throne-deluxe_star-wars_gallery_5c4ccc8cb7ad3.jpg (156.98 KiB) Viewed 490 times
WTB - Star Wars Mailers
bDC #413

Ruby2511
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Ruby2511 »

That is impressive.....but the price.........ouch 😫
Hi i'm Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

grinchy
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by grinchy »

Great thread, lots of cool goodies here, I love 1/6 scale, can only afford the odd one here and there, the two Han Solos are sideshow body's with custom heads added, the Luke is a sideshow jedi and the Finn is hot toys
close ups
Heres my other cabinet, the Ben is a custom hot toys body and custom head, Hasbro clothes, the R2 is sideshow and the Luke is enterbay
More, firetoys Custom Anakin and Crazy toys vader
IF I WOKE UP TOMMOROW WITH MY HEAD SEWN TO THE CARPET I WOULDN'T BE MORE SURPRISED THAN I AM NOW
YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!

Gorneesh
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Gorneesh »

Some great stuff there Grinchy, I really like the Sideshow R2. In fact, R2 and 3PO are the next to on my list to purchase. I have limited that list to only the original film characters, which is bloody hard because some of the Rogue One figures are amazing (must be strong must resist)
WTB - Star Wars Mailers
bDC #413

grinchy
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by grinchy »

Cheers mate, I like to stick to OT characters to, but I liked the Finn and Anakin so they slipped into the collection, the rogue one figures do look good especially Jyn I quite like the Krennic to, tempting :D
IF I WOKE UP TOMMOROW WITH MY HEAD SEWN TO THE CARPET I WOULDN'T BE MORE SURPRISED THAN I AM NOW

Sundancer Squadron
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Sundancer Squadron »

Some fantastic stuff here guys, I do like seeing some custom stuff. You are right about the Rogue one figures, Id love a Jyn and have tried so many times to nab one on ebay but just slips through my fingers.....Id only want to get the Delux version of her.

Obi wan has got to be my favourite, Id like a few versions of him and im hopping he will show up in his clone wars armour. This will become more likely with Cody and later next year Rex getting released so we will see him eventually, and I hope Anakin in armour as well so would give me a chance at least to obtain at least one version of him. Prices for normal and delux Anakin are horrendous.

Some id like to see in the future,
Hoth Luke,rebel soldier and maybe a Hoth Han. A Wompa would be amazing and seeing as they do some really big stuff from time to time Its possible.

As for oddities and unique stuff maybe sideshow would bring us a Dr Aphra, im looking at maybe making a complete custom Aphra in Hoth storm trooper outfit.
01e0803378064783457af9d94b738c27 - Copy.jpg
01e0803378064783457af9d94b738c27 - Copy.jpg (75.39 KiB) Viewed 447 times

Ill take some pics of mine, in the the process of redoing the spare room and ordering some Ikea shelving cases so I can unpack more stuff :roll: :lol:
I wish I had not lost my images of the old ww2 6th scale collection I used to have in my early teens, mostly custom built British infantry figures I used to build. Even hand made Dennison smocks, parachute harnessing and drop canisters to far east jungle warfare. A lot can be made for sure if you put your mind to it.
Wanted
Legacy collection AT-TE Millennium Falcon

Gorneesh
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Gorneesh »

Sundancer Squadron wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Obi wan has got to be my favourite, Id like a few versions of him and I'm hoping he will show up in his clone wars armour. This will become more likely with Cody and later next year Rex getting released so we will see him eventually
I Cant find out much about it, but it looks like at some point Sideshow did do a Clone Wars Obi-Wan. (Unless this is a custom.)
Attachments
9a46848da20ed4a17661693786bbbbfd.jpg
9a46848da20ed4a17661693786bbbbfd.jpg (67.3 KiB) Viewed 426 times
WTB - Star Wars Mailers
bDC #413

Sundancer Squadron
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

They did indeed do a clone armour version, and id like one but the ones on ebay are always at stupidly high BIN prices :roll:, Id get him at some point and put an after market head on I think, unless HT do a version along with Anakin in armour. maybe...

Id love the Hoth Luke and Han they did too, might have a hunt for them at some point.
Last edited by Sundancer Squadron on Tue May 26, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanted

grinchy
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by grinchy »

There are so many I would like to get, they are just so damn pricey, :D i'm not a cheapskate honest but if i can nab a bargain i will, at the moment the Anakin is a favourite, paid just over a 100 for him, i'd been watching the hot toys version a few times, but every time it went into silly money for both versions, i'm happy with my custom, so detailed and that head sculpt just spot on.
I need a 3p0 to go with R2, they again are pretty pricey, maybe i'll get lucky, good luck on the hunt guys :D

Gorneesh
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Gorneesh »

Must Stay Strong, don't need it, but my god I so want it.
Attachments
LandoSkiffSideshow.png
LandoSkiffSideshow.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 396 times
WTB - Star Wars Mailers
bDC #413

Sundancer Squadron
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Whilst I probably wont be getting him, I have kept my eye on Lando. Its good to see sideshow are still coming out with the odd character from time to time, and the quality does look rather good.

Im a bit tired of the endless cantina/sail barge stuff though..... :lol:
Wanted

Gorneesh
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Gorneesh »

Thu May 28, 2020 8:14 pm
Im a bit tired of the endless cantina/sail barge stuff though..... :lol:
Really?
I wish they would do more of the Aliens from the Cantina or the sail barge, I'm getting bored of Boba Fett/ Vader/ stormtroopers etc all the time. But I suppose they have to do what will be big sellers.
WTB - Star Wars Mailers
bDC #413

Sundancer Squadron
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Don't get me wrong, I like them but everyone and their son is doing them in various scales. Tons of stuff they could do though, I just feel like the cantina is a massive rabbit whole. :lol:

Not saying thats a bad thing though
Wanted

Gorneesh
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Gorneesh »

Gorneesh wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 5:30 pm
Mon May 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Obi-wan has got to be my favourite, I'd like a few versions of him and I'm hoping he will show up in his clone wars armour. This will become more likely with Cody and later next year Rex getting released so we will see him eventually
I Cant find out much about it, but it looks like at some point Sideshow did do a Clone Wars Obi-Wan. (Unless this is a custom.)
Looks like Hot Toys are going to be releasing a new Obi-Wan Clone Wars figure.
Attachments
1125x682_previewbanner_906713_ObiWan-1024x621.jpg
1125x682_previewbanner_906713_ObiWan-1024x621.jpg (117.1 KiB) Viewed 225 times
WTB - Star Wars Mailers
bDC #413