Modern collection thread

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
grinchy
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Re: Modern collection thread

Post by grinchy »

So i decided to finish of the wave of empire figures, i stuck to the last wave as i had most of the earlier stuff already
Also picked up this carbonised vader, i know its a repaint and i'm a sucka for buying into it, but i liked the effect on the vader figure, can't see me buying more of them
IF I WOKE UP TOMMOROW WITH MY HEAD SEWN TO THE CARPET I WOULDN'T BE MORE SURPRISED THAN I AM NOW
YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!

grinchy
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by grinchy »

What was that i was saying about not buying any more carbonised, :D
its Fett so i guess its ok
IF I WOKE UP TOMMOROW WITH MY HEAD SEWN TO THE CARPET I WOULDN'T BE MORE SURPRISED THAN I AM NOW
YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!

Sundancer Squadron
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Sundancer Squadron »

Its Fett, we can forgive you.

Speaking of Mr Boba, does anyone need a 40th anniversary carded Fett? I have a spare, if anyone wants to do a swap? Im after a black series Veers, tie fighter pilot or a bossk.
Wanted
Legacy collection AT-TE Millennium Falcon

Slayer2k16
New User
New User

Post by Slayer2k16 »

I've just started a vintage collection i don't really have a particular focus outside of picking them up cheap.
Ideally i'd like to get the various creatures found in Jabba's palace or the cantina and some others.
I did buy the mando & child from star action figures along with the cheap four pack of figures they are offering the others came in a bundle from this forum.
If anyone has some doubles that are mint on card i'm always looking for some more to build up my collection (i have some listed in the wants section but am happy to look at any really).
Attachments
StarWars collection.jpg
StarWars collection.jpg (112.38 KiB) Viewed 7 times