Haslab Khetanna

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Re: Haslab Khetanna

Post by Snaketibe » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Palifan wrote:
Snaketibe wrote:
Palifan wrote:Well that's a beast! :shock:

It's going to make a fantastic centerpiece to anyones collection ion you have the space but it's just not something I'd be able to fit in anywhere.

can't wait to see anyone on here who gets it though as I'm eager to see how you all accessories it, such a great item to own. 8)

Ian
I have hopefully sourced one and will be receiving it at some point in the not too distant future, all being well. I fully intend to post pictures of it here, both before and after unboxing, installing in its new home, and accessorising it, so watch this space! :-D

Jeremy

Can't wait Jeremy (same goes for you as well I'm sure!). :D

Ian
I'm trying to be patient! :lol:

Mine's coming from America, so it's got to arrive over there, then be shipped over here. I don't know exactly how long it will take as it's coming over with a load of other items for a friend of mine who runs a comic shop. To be honest, I don't even know whether it will be sent by airmail or surface mail, so if it's the latter, I'll have a few more weeks to wait yet! Then again, I suppose I've been waiting over a year for this already, so what's a few more weeks on top of that?... But it will be great once it's come! :-D

TEEBO1979
Regular
Regular

Post by TEEBO1979 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:44 am

Here is an unboxing vid on YouTube, closest I will get to one ( don’t have the room).
I would get your friend to bubble wrap the shipper box as I have heard saw stories already of the boxes inside being damaged.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCP2YAZmnAA

Wreck-It Ralph
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Wreck-It Ralph » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:28 pm

Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK?

Does it make any difference if the Yak Face is inside the box or out?
Because he's holding a thermal detonator!!

We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.

Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Snaketibe » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:38 pm

Wreck-It Ralph wrote:Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK?

Hasbro have yet to announce the URL, but they will be selling the 'extra' Khetannas via eBay at some point. They recommend you check the Hasbro Pulse website daily for the announcement.

As for the your Yak Face query, sorry, but I don't really understand what you mean. The Khetanna comes with a unique POTF coin-carded Yak Face, which is packed inside the Khetanna's box.

Wreck-It Ralph
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Wreck-It Ralph » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:54 pm

Snaketibe wrote:

Hasbro have yet to announce the URL, but they will be selling the 'extra' Khetannas via eBay at some point. They recommend you check the Hasbro Pulse website daily for the announcement.

As for the your Yak Face query, sorry, but I don't really understand what you mean. The Khetanna comes with a unique POTF coin-carded Yak Face, which is packed inside the Khetanna's box.
I have seen some on Ebay and some mention the Yak is inside the Box and some mention it comes with a carded Yak but the picture shows the Yak outside of the box I just wondered what the difference was.

We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.

Wreck-It Ralph
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Wreck-It Ralph » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm

Snaketibe wrote:

Sorry what does URL stand for?

Mini99
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Mini99 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:01 pm

Wreck-It Ralph wrote:
Snaketibe wrote:

It stands for “Uniform Resource Locator” or to you and me the Website address.

Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Snaketibe » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:25 pm

Wreck-It Ralph wrote:
Snaketibe wrote:

I have seen some on Ebay and some mention the Yak is inside the Box and some mention it comes with a carded Yak but the picture shows the Yak outside of the box I just wondered what the difference was.
The difference is that some people have opened their Khetanna boxes and removed their Yaks :-)

Here's how the Yak is packed inside the box:
s11-u12-ip2.jpg
s11-u12-ip2.jpg (119.96 KiB) Viewed 608 times

Wreck-It Ralph
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Wreck-It Ralph » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:13 pm

Mini99 wrote:
Wreck-It Ralph wrote:
Snaketibe wrote: Hasbro have yet to announce the URL, but they will be selling the 'extra' Khetannas via eBay at some point. They recommend you check the Hasbro Pulse website daily for the announcement.

It stands for “Uniform Resource Locator” or to you and me the Website address.
Thanks for claryfing that Nick.

Wreck-It Ralph
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Wreck-It Ralph » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:18 pm

Snaketibe wrote:
Wreck-It Ralph wrote:
Snaketibe wrote: Hasbro have yet to announce the URL, but they will be selling the 'extra' Khetannas via eBay at some point. They recommend you check the Hasbro Pulse website daily for the announcement.

The difference is that some people have opened their Khetanna boxes and removed their Yaks :-)

s11-u12-ip2.jpg
I was worried in case there were two different editions or something, thanks for claryfing it for me Jeremy.

Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Snaketibe » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:40 pm

Wreck-It Ralph wrote:
Snaketibe wrote:
Wreck-It Ralph wrote:

s11-u12-ip2.jpg
I was worried in case there were two different editions or something, thanks for claryfing it for me Jeremy.
And the Hasbro-Pulse eBay page is up ready to take orders from 1st April:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Th ... 3416099225

Purchase price (in pounds sterling) = £376.60

Shipping = £140.48 :shock:

Import charges = £122.38 :shock: :shock:

Total Cost = £639.46

Mini99
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Mini99 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Snaketibe wrote:
Wreck-It Ralph wrote:
Snaketibe wrote: The difference is that some people have opened their Khetanna boxes and removed their Yaks :-)

s11-u12-ip2.jpg

Total Cost = £639.46
:shock:
But probably still cheaper than your pick one up on the secondary market!

Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Snaketibe » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:06 pm

Mini99 wrote:
Snaketibe wrote:
Wreck-It Ralph wrote:

Total Cost = £639.46
:shock:
But probably still cheaper than your pick one up on the secondary market!
And to be brutally honest, as expensive as it is, it's also a guaranteed investment if you can afford to get one. Just look at the way the big Millennium Falcon has rocketed in price since that came out, and Hasbro would have made a lot more of them than they have the Khetanna.

Another way of looking at it is that if you want a Khetanna, they'll never be as cheap again as they are right now! :shock:

Wreck-It Ralph
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by Wreck-It Ralph » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:12 am

I will definately get one but not as an investment as I want to use it for a diorama when I eventually do a display room. I want a Sarlacc Pitt as well but I might have to get one made as I don't think you can buy them.

Thanks for the buying links, info and opinions on the Khettana.

Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Snaketibe » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:13 pm

Wreck-It Ralph wrote:I will definately get one but not as an investment as I want to use it for a diorama when I eventually do a display room. I want a Sarlacc Pitt as well but I might have to get one made as I don't think you can buy them.

Thanks for the buying links, info and opinions on the Khettana.
You can get a Sarlacc pit, but you wouldn't want it as it's crap. Just Google it and you'll find the effort Hasbro curled out.